Day Off

Wednesday 

Saffy's Pov 

It's the morning, I heard a noise from Joe "Mummy" He said to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking at him "Yes Joe" I said to him. Rocky is still asleep next to me and it's really funny because he is falling of the bed. So I looked over at him and pushed him. I heard the crash of his body hitting the floor and couldn't help but laugh. Riker suddenly shot up and rubbed his eyes "What was that?" He asked shocked of if anything happened to me. I laughed and pointed to Rocky on the floor. He got up and walked over to where Rocky had landed. 

Rocky opened his eyes and looked confused. "Dude why are you on the floor" Riker asked him confused. Rocky looked up and shrugged, he got up and walked over to me giving me morning kiss "Morning princess"he said to me. "Morning" I replied to him getting up and hugging him tightly. I pulled away and got my clothes from my bag and got dressed in the bathroom sorting my hair out as well. 

Rocky's POV

I just got Joe's school clothes out of his bag and some underwear as well. "Joe go and get yourself dressed" I said to him. He looked at me and smiled nodding. He rushed off and got his Pajamas off and put his school clothes on. 

I walked over to my wardrobe and got out jeans, white top and socks out and got dressed. Riker did the same and he sorted himself out. I put Joe's Pj's in his bag and Saffy came out looking fabulous as ever. She had a green top on, leggings with socks and converse on. We all walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Ryland,Rydel,Liv,Ellington and Ross making breakfast. 

"Hey Guys" Rydel said to us all happily. Ellington looked at Rydel and smiled. She looked at him and nudged him a bit making sure he wasn't making her blush. We walked in and Saffy made her's and Joe's breakfast. We all made breakfast and sat down at the dining room and ate our food. 

We all finished quite quickly and we all brushed our teeth. Saffy and I walked out of the front door and got into my car and we drove to Joe's school. We got there and we walked Joe his door with his teacher there "Hello Mr and Mrs Lynch" his teacher said to us. Saffy looked up and snickered "Um actually Miss White we are not married" Saffy said to her. She looked at us and smiled "Well I'm very happy to meet you actually Joe is very musical when he's in class" Miss white said to us both. I looked up and smiled "That's our son" I said to her and giggled a bit. She smiled "Joe say goodbye to your mummy and daddy" Miss White said to him. Joe came over and hugged us both "Have a lovely time darling" we said to him as he ran inside and met his friends. 

Saffy and I waved to Miss White and walked hand in hand off to my car. We got in and the time is 9:00. We strapped ourselves up and drove home. We got home and got out of the car. I locked the car and we got in the house. "OI Rocky, Saffy We have to go shopping for Food tech" Rydel shouted and we all rushed to the car and got inside. "Did mum give us money?" I asked Rydel. She nodded and we put our seatbelts on and drove to the supermarket. We got there and saw Lex, Zoe,Alice,Poppy,Amy and Anthony. We all got out and Riker looked at me "Who's that dude?" He asked me. I looked at him and looked angry, soon calmed himself down "that's Anthony Saffy's pair for food tech" I replied to Riker. "I have an idea" he said to me. 

Riker ran to Saf. "Saf hey baby" he said to her and I caught up to him and let him do his stuff, I laided back and smiled to his idea. Saffy looked at him "Hey Rikey" She said to him and hugged him. He intertwined Saf's hand in his and we all walked to our pairs. "Hey Saf" Anthony said to her and looked at Riker. He snarled and Riker, smiled at her. "Shall we get on with our food shopping" I said to everyone. We all went around separately and got our ingredients and we met at the tills and paid for it all and packed we all packed it away. "So do we know what we're all making?" Saffy asked everyone and they all nodded "Okay guys we have to go" Zoe,lex,Alice,Poppy, Amy and Anthony said to us all and waved to us. We all got the shopping in the car and we got in and put our seat belts on and drove home.