Chapter 8

Alex POV

Today Adriana and Mike was coming to visit  us I woke up early telling the helpers to have the place clean and to prepare some delicious dishes. Kim was a bit nervous but I told her that
Adriana is sweet so she doesn't have to worry   and  Mike is super cool.

"Baby how do I look ?",Kim asked .
She was wearing a blue high waist pants and a white  spaghetti strap    and a white slippers.

"You look sexy",I told her  making her blush.

"Come here", I told her and she came standing in front of me.

I wrapped my hands around her  waist and pulled her closer to me    and claimed her lips her hands were  around my neck, we  kissed as if our life life depend on it . Then we heard the door bell.

I   took Kim's had in mine and walk towards the door  and opened it.

Adriana  ran into my arms  squeezing the life out of me  .

"Hey Adri   I thought we came here to meet Alex and   Kim but instead you're trying to kill him", Mike teased.

"Shut up I missed my brother",she replied.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm Adriana Anderson ", said to Kim.

"I'm Kimberly Dawkins but you can call me Kim",  Kim replied stretching her hand of a hand shake but instead Adriana hugged her.

"Finally I have someone  to gossip with ", Adriana yelled.

"And I'm Michael   Rogers  but you can call me Mike since I'm totally invisible I thought I'll introduce myself ",Mike  said  .

Adriana whispered something in his ear causing him to smile then he said,"   You know I can't stay mad at you babes".

"I'll go and put  our stuff in our room",Adriana said then went upstairs.

"Wow. That went better than I expected I thought they'll judge me but instead  they made me feel like family",Kim said with tears in her eyes.

" I told you not to worry about anything both Adriana and Mike value my happiness and and after such a long time I'm happy cause you brought back   the joy and happiness in my life so they'll love you despite everything ",I told her

She hugged me then said, "I love you so much".

"I love you too my love", I replied.

"I love Adriana she seems cool",she told me.

"Well I don't like it my girlfriend and sister aren't suppose to me friends", I replied.

"Why?", she asked.

"She'll corrupt your innocent mind  with ways to blackmail me",I told her pouting.

"It seems someone  has some  dirty secrets  ", she replied winking.

" No I don't " I told her.

" OK  then if you say so I could always find out from my sister-in- law" she said then kiss  me on my cheek.

" I think I like this new side  of you" I told her wrapping my hands around  her waist pulling her closer to me.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me", she replied then crash her lips to mine.

Our kiss was slow and passionate as we poured out our love in the kiss she gave me access  and I deepen the kiss as  our tongue  lashed  each other .I swept her off her  feet and took me upstairs to our room and place her in the bed gently  then took off most of my clothes  I was only wearing a sexy black underpants.