Chapter 5

Kimberly POV

I woke up with my face on someone hard chest at first I panic but then I remembered everything that happen last night Alex and I confessed our feelings for each other and we made out on the coach. Finally I don't have to hide my feelings anymore. I looked at his face he was still asleep he looked so cute I use my index finger to stroke his lip that was tempting me to kiss. I never want to move from the position I'm in.

He began to move ,then he opened his eyes and once he saw me a big smile grew from one ear to another.

"I'm sorry if I woke you ",I apologize.

"Baby never apologize to me",he replied then kiss my forehead.

"You looked sexy when you're sleeping",I told him.

"Only when I'm asleep ?",he teased.

"You look sexy all the time especially when you're not wearing a shirt",I replied blushing.

"Someone as been a checking me out",he replied.

"Isn't it my job?",I asked

"Yeah after all you're my girlfriend",he replied .

"Yeah my super hot boyfriend",I told him boldly.

"Don't I get a good morning kiss?",he begged .

I pulled his head down to reach and captured his lips with mine ,he bit on my lip and I grant him access his tongue fought for dominance and he won. It was the most wonderful feeling ever. I reached for the end of his shirt and pulled it upwards. He broke the kiss and dragged his shirt over his head and threw in on the floor the attack my neck making me moan. He probably didn't know but he is turning me on but I'm not ready to go beyond kissing as yet, after all I'm still a virgin.

"Alex ",I begged.

"Yeah baby. I'm sorry I didn't mean to push ",he replied.

"Hey I just want us to go slow until I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level ",I told him.

"I'm happy that I finally got the chance express my love to you ",I told him.

"Me too baby ",he replied then his facial expression changed.

"What's wrong ?", I asked concerned.

"I don't care what people say about me but I care about what they'll say about you",he said.

"I'm in love with you and that is all that matters",I told him then peck his lips.

"I love you too baby, I just remembered that you said you had something to tell me yesterday",he replied.

"I got the highest in on my organic chemistry exam",I told him.

"What ! We need to celebrate ",he replied with a huge smile on his face.

" I don't have and classes today so we can stay in bed all day if you don't have to go to work ", she said drawing circle in my chest while biting her bottom lip.

" Baby stop it I promise I'll wait till you're ready but if you continue biting your lips like that I won't be able to control myself and you're so damn hot which make things worst",he told me.

"I didn't know that I was so powerful", I told him.

"Let's go out today anywhere you want" he replied

" I want to go shopping",I begged.

" Anything for you baby",he replied then when to bathroom and took a quick shower then I went to my room I chose black ripped high waist jeans a burgundy tank top and black high heel timberland .I applied my mascara and lip gloss.

I went downstairs to find a very sexy Alex waiting for me in a white tight fitted long sleeve shirt light blue jeans and white high top sneakers.

"You're looking hot today " I told him walking over to him.

" I'll always look sexy for my woman",he said pulling closer to and wrapping his around my waist.

"Yeah I want everyone to know that you're mine" I told him then smashed my lips to his the kiss started out slow but then pic up speed our tongue fought for dominance but he won.

He broke the kiss and said,"If we continue like this we'll be stuck in bed all day" .

Cory was in a white Range Rover waiting for us we got into the car then Cory drove off in less than an hour we reached one on the biggest mall in New York.

As we entered we got the attention from some shoppers. We ignored them and head into shoe store. I got six pairs if shoes but then I saw Alex came with his hands full I tried persuade him that I don't need so much shoes but he said his girlfriend shouldn't lack in anything . I then walk over to the clothes section I saw a cute black mini dress and I got some jeans , bras, thongs . I went over to the men section and picked out some outfits that will look good on Alex .We then went to the cashier and placed out clothes on the counter she look at me then said

"I see your daddy is spoiling you today ", then the bitch had the nerve wrote her number on a piece of and was about to hand it to Alex but I grabbed it from her and threw it in her face.

" Bitch for your information he my boyfriend and he wouldn't be interested in a trash like you now can you please tell us this price of our clothes"I told her angrily.

"You bill is $25500 ", she replied.
Alex paid for our stuff then we left.

Cory was still outside we out the bags in the bag then went inside. Alex hasn't said anything since we left I place my hand on his thigh and gently rubbed it trying to cheer him up.

"I'm sorry you had to be embrassed because of me " he said looking sad.

" Don't apologise I don't care what people do or say what matters is we love each other" I replied I then move closer to him and sat on his lap then I captured his lips with mine he didn't respond immediately but then he gave in our tongue caress each other then his hands began to roam all over my body I felt him squeeze my butt earning a low moan to escape from my mouth .

"We're here Cory" said then we broke our make out session