Part Two

[Back at Home]

I walk through the threshold, close the door and smile. Josh has a heart of gold. He told me that I was the first fan to not freak out when we met. He made me smile the entire time we were together. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, and look up.

"So?? How did it go?" "Yeah. Is Josh hot in person?" I smile. "It went really good. And yes. He is." "Did you fan girl?" "No. Why would I do that? That’s stupid." I go to room and text Josh.

I hope i’m not bothering you. it’s just that my mom and best friend are being weird and stupid. - R

No your fine. I was just about to text you. How weird and stupid? - J

Well, when i got home, that asked me how everything went, and if you were hotter in person. Then they asked if i fan girled. I was like, no, why would i do that? that’s stupid. - R

Really? Do you think i’m hotter in person? - J

Honestly? - R

Yes, honestly. - J

Yes. I feel bad now. :( - R

Don’t. I know how you feel. Trust me. Its fine. :) - J

Did you just smile? - R

No. - J

Yes you did. Don’t lie Josh. - R

Alright fine. I smiled. - J

:) - R

Are you doing anything tomorrow? - J

Other than being tortured by my mom and Stevie? No. - R

Did you wanna do something tomorrow? Like go and eat? Then hang out at my place afterwards? - J

I’d love to. What time? - R

Say around, 12:30? - J

Okay. I’ll see you then Hutch. Goodnight. :) - R

Goodnight. :) - J

~

[Tomorrow - 12:30pm]

"Okay, so what would you say is your favorite quote?" I think for a minute. "My favorite quote. Hmm. Its hard to tell you, so why don't I show you." "Okay." I get my phone and show him a picture of my favorite quote. "So you're favorite quote is, "people may forget what you said and what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel."? Seriously?" "Yeah. Whats yours?" he does the same thing and shows me a picture. "Okay."

We sit and talk for another 2 hours. I look at my watch; 2:35. Wow. I smile. "Why are you smiling?" "Because we just spent the last 2 hours talking about nothing." he smiles. "You wanna come to my house and hangout?" I look at him and smile. "Yeah."

So we go to his house and play a round of pool, and I won. "Are you jealous because your a sore loser?" "I am not a sore loser.Your just a sore winner." "There is no such thing as a sore winner. But there is a  such thing as a winner." "Ughh." "Alright. I'll stop." he smiles. 

I smile. He looks at me then looks down. Then looks back at me. I smile. "What?" he shakes his head. "I wanna show you something." I look at him. "What is it?" "Come here." he takes my hand and goes up the stairs to the attic. I look around and smile. "When i invite people over, and i get a migraine, this is where i come to get away from the stress."

"So. What do you think?" i look at him and smile. "I love it. Its you." "Thanks." I turn and face him. I see him keep looking at my lips. He wants to kiss me badly. Trust me. I know. He takes a step forward, looking down so he won't trip then looks back up. He looks at my lips another two times before his left hand comes up to my right cheek, inches forward, then puts his right hand on my left cheek. He starts getting closer and closer, until his lips touch mine gently, but at the same time there's sparks. Its like he's been wanting to do this since we met.

His lips move ever so lightly but with passion. a few minutes later, we pull apart. I smile, then he smiles. "I've been wanting to do that since we met." See. :) "That was. Wow. I've never been kissed liked that before." "Is that good or bad." "It's good." he smiles. He goes to kiss me again. This time its has a lot of passion and meaning. 

I smile. He backs up. "What do you wanna do now?" "I don't know." "Well, we can watch a movie." i think. "Yeah. And I know which one we can watch." We go downstairs get ready for the movie. He gets popcorn while i look for the movie and put it in. He comes back right as it starts. When he sees what we're watching he laughs. "What?" "Are we really gonna watch this?" "Yep!" i smile. 

We watch it until it gets to the end of the prom part. My favorite part. As Clapton explains what he thinks is considered normal, I look at Josh and I know what he's gonna do. He's gonna do the kissing part. After he kisses me, i smile. "You love doing that don't you?" he smiles. "Yeah." i smile. "That's fine." I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the rest of the movie.

[At Home]

Josh wanted to kiss me at my doorstep so he followed me to my house then kissed me. It was like having a dream that you never get to wake up from. Its a good dream. I walk inside and close the door with my foot, then slide down with a huge smile on my face. Just as I hit the floor I hear footsteps. I see them smile as I get up and go to room. I'll answer all of Stevie's questions in the morning. :)

I love California. :)