New Years Eve.

(LISTEN TO BEAUTILFUL SOUL BY JESSE MCCARTNEY)

Harry had always dreamed of that

perfect New Years Eve kiss everybody wants. And ever since he met Louis he knew that he wanted his kiss by Louis. But he always seemed to be unlucky. This was the fourth New Year and he still hadn't got it.

He had thought of several ways to make it happen but this year he gave up. He didn't want to be hurt another time with some lame excuse or the fact that Louis isn't there.

Every year Harry was excited and always bounced around glancing at the clock every few minutes. Because he wanted a kiss from his boyfriend on the most special day of the year.

But it always ended in disaster or he ended up alone and that sucked even more. So he gave up. Louis was long gone anyway so what was he suppose to do?

Okay he sounded like a real douche but he had a reason! Harry sighed and buried his face in his knees. He didn't even want to think back.

~~~~~~~~~New Years Eve 2010~~~

Harry and Louis had been dating for about a month now and Harry finally wanted to take the first step! He was gonna kiss Louis that night when the clock struck twelve because that would be romantic as their first kiss.

Harry had been preparing himself for it all day his stomach swimming with butterflies. He had never kissed a guy before so he was afraid he wouldn't do it the right way.

All the boys were invited to a party at Simon's and it couldn't have been a better planning because then they would at least be together and Harry didn't have to ask Louis.

They were all standing outside ready to count down when Harry suddenly lost sight of Louis. He started to panic as people started counting down and Harry was frantically looking after Louis.

"Three! Two! One! HAPPY NEW YEAR." And Harry missed it. He sighed and just stopped looking and stared up at the sky a small smile on his face. That was the last he saw to Louis that night.

Later on he finds out Louis ran off and got drunk with some friends but Louis apologize and Harry loves Louis so how could he not forgive him?

~~~~ New Years Even 2011~~~~~~

Harry finally had a hold of his boyfriend a friendly arm wrapped around him. This time it wasn't as big as before because Louis and Harry had kissed plenty of times before.

But this were different. They were at another giant party this year and Harry wanted to kiss Louis in front of everyone and come out to the world.

He was sure Louis would like his plan too and think it was very cute and Harry hoped the rest of the world would too.

He had talked with his mum about it because he thought it might be a bad idea to come out. But his mother had only smiled and agreed with Harry. It would be adorable.

So they were now standing and chatting with the boys giant smiles on their faces because they had been together for one and a half year now and it was going great.

Their album had great success and a lot of teenage girls around the world seemed to like them. They were also planning a new tour which was coming in the next year.

"Guys we're counting down in five minutes I'm getting drinks!" Zayn said a wide smile on his face even know they weren't really suppose to drink. "I'll help you." Louis smiled widely and followed the boy with the quiff.

As the two boys disappeared Liam moved closer to Harry whispering in his ear. "Are you going to do what I think you're going?" He asked a small smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around the younger boy's shoulder.