Impossible.

"I remember years ago 

Someone told me I should take 

Caution when it comes to love 

I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not 

My illusion, my mistake 

I was careless, I forgot 

I did."

Louis was a gay nerd and Harry was a popular football player, the two rarely ever spoke, until Harry asked Louis out and they started dating. It looked like everybody accepted their relationship and they reminded each other almost every second of how much they loved the other. They had sex regulary, kissed and held hands in public. Harry started to wear Medium clothing instead of his usual XL's, everything was just perfect.

"And now when all is done 

There is nothing to say 

You have gone and so effortlessly 

You have won 

You can go ahead tell them."

It was the day of their 8 months anniversary and Harry wanted to take Louis somewhere. Louis thought it would be some kind of a suprise for their aniversary, but instead, he was taken to a park where he got his heart broken and got humiliated.

"Tell them all I know now 

Shout it from the roof tops 

Write it on the sky line 

All we had is gone now."

Harry didn't only tell him that their relationship was a joke, meant nothing to him and was just a part of a bet, no, he did that with the whole footballteam and four camera's assisting him.

"Tell them I was happy 

And my heart is broken 

All my scars are open 

Tell them what I hoped would be 

Impossible, impossible 

Impossible, impossible."

Louis didn't go to school for quiet a long time and he got into a big depression. He couldn't go a day without cutting, he threw up after every meal or didn't eat at all. He also had tried to commit suicide 4 times. Today it was two weeks since the incident and the video of Louis' confession going viral. It was the first time Louis went to school again.

"Falling out of love is hard 

Falling for betrayal is worse 

Broken trust and broken hearts 

I know, I know."

He tried convincing himself that he didn't need Harry and that he didn't love him anymore but no matter how many times he tried his walls crumbled when he looked at the beautiful curly haired boy. There was no way back because he was stuck. Stuck in the love filled sea drowning.