My hero.

I wrote this together with beautifulnightmare14.. amazing girl!x

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day, the last day of school before their Christmas holiday time started. The bell had just rung, signaling the end of class. Louis grabbed his messenger bag and pushed up his glasses, running out of the door in a hurry to meet his best mate, Harry and maybe to escape his not so affectionate boyfriend, Connor. Ever since Harry and Louis met when they were just kids, they had been connected at the hip. They were complete opposites with Harry being the scary badboy of the school and Louis being the small, almost shy kid. Harry was popular and Louis wasn't. Harry was a cold person with almost everyone, but Louis was the exception. They never really spoke about it, but Louis knew that Harry had a soft spot for him; knew that what they shared, their bond, was special and just /their's/. But when Connor came along during freshman year, Louis began to sport bruises and cuts. Harry knew what Connor did, sure, but Louis tried to avoid showing the marks. Louis bit his lip as he spotted Connor's back but turned to the other side of the hall, noticing the curly hair and leather jacket with his group of friends. He perked up and ran forward to the figure, hugging Harry from behind and pressing his warm cheek to the cold of the leather jacket. "Hello, you ray of sunshine, you," he teased, poking Harry's firm expression.

Harry looked down at Louis and smiled lightly "You ready to go?"

Louis grinned softly, "as ready as I'll ever be.." He said letting to of Harry.

Harry smiled and said his goodbyes to his friends then turned to leave with Louis "You're staying at our house for the Holidays right?"

Louis stiffened a little, "actually Connor invited me.." He lied, it wasn't invited it was forced.

Harry sighed "But Lou you promised you'd come" he frowned.

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry, "there's no place I'd rather be.." He said trying to hint Harry.

"Then come to my house. Mum even set the guest room up for you and I bought us snacks and rented movies"

"Help me..." He whimpered in his ear as he spotted Connor walking up to them.

Harry nodded and protectively wrapped his arm around Louis.

Connor walking up to the to of them, "Hello Harold.." He almost said disgusted, "Louis..." He said a little softly with a mischievous look.

"Hi Connor" Harry said rolling his eyes and pulling Louis closer to his side.

"Coming Louis?" He smiled sweetly holding his hand out for Louis the good side of Connor coming forward the sweet innocent one.

"Actually Louis is coming to spend the Holidays with me and my family"

"Oh.." Connor said fake disappointed and hurt, "have fun..." He said sadly turning around to walk home.

Harry sighed "Come on Lou, let's go"

Louis felt really bad for leaving Connor, "Connor wait!" He yelled turning to Harry kissing his cheek, "Im coming tonight I promise.... I love you.."

Harry sighed and nodded "Alright. You can give me a call I can come pick you up"

Louis nodded and caressed his cheek, "bye..." He said softly.

"Bye" Harry murmured and kissed his cheek.

Louis ran back to Connor smiling softly, "Sorry babe..." He said taking his hand.

Harry frowned as he watched Louis run off before going to his car and driving home.

"What are we doing?" He asked Connor sweetly walking to his car.