You what?!

Harry and Louis were dating, but their were some complications in their relationship. Actually just one complication and her name was Eleanor Calder. Louis and Eleanor started dating before Harry and Louis. Louis fell for Harry and they started a relationship behind Eleanor's back. Harry didn't mind as long as Louis loved him. They had discussed their feelings and Louis explained how he loved Harry and Eleanor the same, he just couldn't choose which one he loved more so he dated both and worked on who he loved the most. Harry had woke up like every morning and made himself a cuppa and sat on his couch and was flipping through the channels when he saw a thing about Louis. He stopped on the channel and it was showing a video of proposing to Eleanor. He froze. Louis was marrying her. His door to his flat opened and he felt arms go around his neck and the TV turned off "Baby-" an apologetic Louis said "You're marrying her?" Harry asked brokenly.

Louis face froze. "W-what?" Harry stood up from the couch. "You proposed to her?!" He said raising his voice. "Do you think if I wanted Eleanor Id be standing here fighting with you?" Louis said quietly, trying to wipe his eyes. Harry sighed frustrated. "What the heck?! At least you could have told me? Was it just a game to get me to love you?" He said almost in tears. "No! No! Jeez Harry!" He yelled, walking over to Harry. "I-I love you! I do!" He said, almost in tears now too.

Harry was furious, "then what the fuck is this?!" He said pointing to the tv show were Louis is on one knee. Louis was completely flustered now, almost in tears. "Harry, look, I just...I.." Louis gaze fell to the floor his hair covering his face. "I'm a horrible person I know, but..." He couldn't even speak anymore, holding back sobs. Harry wanted to punch something, "that's the problem... you never know.." He said walking to his room slamming the door and started packing. Louis ran into Harrys room tears down his cheeks now, he wrapped his arms around harry from tge back. "Harry..please..I-I can explain." He said, wetting harrys shirt with his tears.

Harry pushed Louis off his heart breaking a little at Louis expression, "then explain." He said cold. Louis took a deep breath in, "y-you know, management has been really pressuring me lately to make a move on her and...and" Louis broke into tears again, staring at the floor.

Instead of hitting Harry kissed his forehead, "find out what /you/ want! I'm sick of the bullshit!" Harry said walking past Louis grabbing his keys ready to leave.
"Harry!" Louis yelled, "Where are you going!?" He called, now full on sobbing. Harry turned, "until you choose who you want I'm not gonna see you marry her... no way! I'm out..."
Louis fell to his knees, crying. "F-fuck." He sobbed. Louis honestly didn't know what to do, he felt lost. Harry was pissed Louis could at least has said he didn't want him.. It hurt to see it on tv and not get it in person. Louis didn't know what to do, he wanted eleanor, yeah. But he also loved Harry. Although, at the moment felt Harry could do much better. He didnt know wether to leave harrys flat, or wait for him to come back.

Harry decited he would go to Simon ask for a break in a couple of months going back to his normal life or that was what Simon thought because maybe Harry didn't want to go back. Louis decided to stay and wait in Harrys flat, pulled out his phone and clicked on harrys contact. "hey, im sorry. Where are you?" He sent. Harry was just coming out from Simon when he got a text, 'changing my life... I'm going back home and leaving One Direction for awhile. Why do you care?' He typed angrily walking back to his flat. Louis stared at his phone for a while, tears falling onto the screen. "Shit, this is all ny fault. The other members are going to kill me." He thought, but that wasnt the biggest of his concerns. If harry wasnt in the band, Louis didnt want to be ethier. He was only now realizing how much harry meant to him. And he hated himself for hurting Harry like this. "I'm so sorry. You don't have to leave the band, I will." Louis sent.

Harry walked into the flat tears streaming down his face. He was going to pack and get out of here as fast as he could just wanting to curl up in a corner and die. Jusy as Harry walked in, Louis was about to walk out. He looked Harry in his eyes, who was clearly angry. "uh.." Harry just pretended he didn't see Louis and walked to pack. The fact Louis didn't know that he quit one direction for good and never will come back hurt a little. But Louis made his choice and so did Harry. Louis felt like his heart broke in two. But he couldn't cry. He wouldn't. He just called out to Harry, "I don't know where you're going or how how long you'll be gone but...I love you. More then anything." He said, standing in the doorway, trying to bring himself to leave.

Harry packed the rest of his things not looking back until he was done. He walked over and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "I'm not coming back... this is the last time you will ever see me..." Louis almost fell over, "Harry, no please." He said tears filling his eyes again and he grabbed his wrist. "I-I love you. Hazz, itll...it'll kill me to see you go."

"Then we'll be together because seeing you propose to her killed me.." He said staring into his eyes. Louis face froze, and he dropped Harry.s hand. "Fine." He said coldly, staring back. "Bye."
"Bye..." Harry whispered picking up his suitcase and walking to the door, "and Louis?"
"what?" Louis glared, trying to stay confident. "I hope you're happy..." He smiled a real last smile and a tear escaped his eyes. Now it was only the others boys there should know.

Louis heart broke in two. "for the record," Louis called out, "I would have picked you." He said, crying again now. "Fuck you." Harry's anger took over, "Sure you would... because its my fault Eleanor has a ring and is getting married... because I didnt love anyone else then you... so dont you 'fuck you' me." He growled. Before louis knew it his hand flew up smacking harrys face. He was shocked at his own reaction, but stood his ground. "You think its easy?" Louis glared, "having management down your back because you get too close to the person you love? Threatening to...god knows what, just because some fans picked up on it? Having them shove a ring in your hand and having you propose to her, just to draw attention away from us." Louis said out of breath.

Harry held himself to the cheek tears slowly spilling over, "YES! Why the fuck do you think Taylor Swift disappeared? Because I stood up and told management that I would scream it out to the world and suddenly she wasn't there anymore... I watched your tweet from home saying Larry was bullshit! I cried myself asleep for days while you were with Eleanor in Paris... So don't fucking tell me I don't know!" He said crying so much they could drown.

Louis caught his breath. "w-why didn't you ever tell me?" Louis said quietly, staring at the ground, bitinh his lip to keep back sobs. "I'm such an idiot. I fucking hate myself." Finally Harry thought, "because /you/ were happy... You kept talking about how amazing she was.. how Paris was so wonderful... how sweet Eleanor was! What was I suppose to say?!" He snapped at Louis. "I-I dont know," Louis sobbed quietly. "I'm horrible person. You hate me, I get it. And I dont blame you." Harry sighed, "I do not hate you... but if I told you I loved you with all my heart and then proposed to Taylor Swift what would you feel then?"

Louis tried to laugh through his tears, "well, hating me would certainly be alot easier." He said, staring at the ground. Harry smiled a little, "I will always love you... you just need to find out who you want to be with and who you cant live without..." Louis could barely see anymore, his eyes so full of tears. "I have decided." He said, looking up to meet harrys eyes. Harry's breath hitched a little, "do I want to know?" He asked quietly looking back in Louis eyes. "Do you think if I wanted Eleanor Id be standing here fighting with you?" Louis said quietly, trying to wipe his eyes.

Harry choked back a sob running to Louis picking him up and spinning him around kissing him with all the love anger sadness and happiness.
Louis sobbed hard into harrys shoulder, "I'm sorry, I love you" he cried, kissing him back. Harry cried even more, "what do we do now?" He said putting him down but not letting go of him afraid he will disappear. "I-I dont know" Louis sniffled. "But..are you still going to go?" Harry cried of relieve, "If you choose me and not marry her... I'm gonna stay..." He mumbled kissing Louis again and again. Louis breathed out relieved, kissing Harry back. "I'll always choose you" he smiled, more tears filling his eyes.

Harry fell to the floor pulling Louis with him cuddling him into his chest, "can we please come out..?" He mumbled quietly looking away. Louis face burned, flushing red. "H-Harry.." Louis said quietly, looking away. "I-I dont know if I..." Harry was almost crying again, "please?" He said looking Louis deep in the eyes. Louis turned to look at Harry, seeing the tears in his eyes. "I-I don't know if I could stand the hate.." Louis said quietly, breaking eye contact. "I want to Harry, I really do. More then anything" Harry's heart broke all over again, "I know it's hard... but please Lou.. I need this..." He cried hugging Louis close. Louis cuddled in close to Harry, closing his eyes. "Then yes," he said quietly somewhat unsure. "We'll...we'll come out"
Harry choked out a happy sound, "I love you, I love you and I love you.." He said again and again finally having Louis to himself. Louis smiled, sweetly. "I know, I love you too." He said softly. "But, if were gonna do this, we should tell the other members and maybe Simon....and I'll have to talk with Eleanor." Louis said, saying the last part quietly.

Harry sighed, "but as long as I have you... It'll all be okay.." He said kissing the living life out of Louis.