//1//

*Lucia's parents died in a fire that was caused by Kate Argent, who was killed by Peter Hale. Lucia and Scott are still a thing and Lydia is in hospital after being attacked by Peter at the Spring formal. Jack (Lucia's older brother) came back but is now gone because he said that he had to return to his pack. Derek has kind of taking paternity over Lucia*

I sat in hospital next to a sleeping Stiles and just stared at the floor. My Mum is dead, my Dad is dead and my brother is with Derek. My other brother left after nearly killing Derek. What a great family.

"They've been here all night." Lydia's Dad pointed at me and Stiles. "They've been here all weekend." Melissa corrected and Mr. Martin sighed. "You're dirty." Stiles whispered in his sleep so I scooted away from him as he kissed the air.

I fell asleep but woke up when Stiles shook me. I groaned and looked at my cousin "What?!" I hissed and he pulled me up and to his Dad. "Naked? As in nude?" My uncle asked Melissa. "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing - optional." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at a very anxious Stiles. "All right, you checked the whole hospital, right?" My uncle asked as we followed them down the hall. "Every last corner." Melissa confirmed.

"Nothing suspicious?" The sheriff asked writing a few things down and Melissa shook her head. "Nothing. She just took off."

"All right, let's get an APB out on a 16 - year - old redhead. Any other descriptors?" The sheriff asked and Stiles speed walked up to them. "5'3, green eyes, fair - skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." He rambled and I nodded along. "Is that right?" The sheriff rose his eyebrows and I nodded. "Yeah." I confirmed so the Sheriff groaned. "Uh - come here. What the hell are you two still doing here?" He asked us and I just shrugged.

"Um, providing moral support?" Stiles suggested, turning to me so I nodded. I must have zoned out because the next thing I knew was that I was being dragged outside by Stiles to his Jeep where Scott was waiting. As soon as I saw him I couldn't help but smile. "This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked and Stiles silently nodded, concerning me. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." Scott assured Stiles so he turned his Jeep on and nodded. "All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." He sighed and started backing out, during that process he nearly hit Allison.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see you with us?!" Scott pointed at himself and then at me. "I don't care - she is my best friend too, and we need to find her before they do." Allison crossed her arms and I bit my inner lip. "I can find her before the cops can." Scott tried reassuring Allison but it wasn't working. "How about before my father does?" Allison rose her eyebrows and I banged my head on a car window. "He knows?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." Allison told us and I sighed again. "Search party." Scott turned to me and I shook my head. "It's more like a hunting party." I groaned so Scott opened the car door and Allison climbed over him and next to me in the back.

"All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" I turned to Allison and she shrugged. "I don't know. They won't tell me anything. All they say is, We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here." Allison looked so upset with her family so I put my arm around her and gave her a soft smile. "What others?" Stiles asked. "I don't know, they won't tell me that yet." Allison let out a frustrated sigh.

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on. Scott, are we going the right way?" Scott had his head hanging out of the window. "Take the next right!" He shouted over the window so Stiles took the next right down a bumpy road. Like seriously we were bumping all over the place, my head kept hitting the roof. We got out of the Jeep at the entrance of Derek's old property.