Chapter Eleven

~Recap~

Slowly, we come together, and he collapses beside me. " That was the best birthday present ever," I whisper.

" Yeah?" He says hoarsely.

" Yeah," I say. " Stay with me?"

He smiles. " Always."

~End Of Recap~

" Said, said we remain, we remain, ooohhhhh."

Real - Joshifer

Chapter Eleven

Grabbing my hand back, Josh pulls me out the door. I laugh. " I'm coming, I'm coming!" I giggle. " Unhand me!"

He chuckles, and twirls me then let's me go, locking the door behind him.

We jump in my car, and I start it up. I begin to drive towards Nando's. I hear Josh's phone ring and he picks it up.

" Yes, Elizabeth, we're almost there," pause. " Yes, Elizabeth. Okay, bye, bye, love you too, bye." He hangs up. I roll my eyes and laugh lightly.

God, she's exactly like Effie.

We pull up and I parallel park. I climb out the car and so does Josh. I lock it as we walk towards the resteraunt. We walk inside and see Woody, Liz, and Lenny waving us over. We both grin widely and walk to the table, sitting down.

Willow immediately hugs me, then Josh. " I missed you, Will," I smile, kissing her head.

Woody then comes towards me with outstretched arms. " Hey, sweetheart." I run into his arms. He kind of adopted Haymitch's nickname for Katniss for me.

When he releases me, I'm hugged by Liz and Lenny at the same time. We all laugh and they both release me.

Then, it's Sam. " Hey, Jenny bear," he jokes in his charming English accent. I run into his arms and wrap my arms round him in a tight bear hug.

Seeing Jena, I squeal, " Jennnnaaaa!" She speeds over to me and jumps into my arms.

" Braaaiiinnnllleeessss!" She squeakes. I laugh and she lets me go.

Liam was a no show.

We all take our seats and soon two young girls run over to us. They both look around twelve and they have their hair braided the same way as Katniss does; one of them even has a Mockingjay pin. They begin squealing loudly, and we all get back up, and introduce ourselves. We give them hugs then sign autographs for us. One of the girls, has a total infatuation with Willow, and chats contently to her, while the other seems to have a demented obsession with Josh.

We invite them to dine with us, and they agree. One of them, sits next to Josh and I, while the other sits in between Willow and Woody.

My chat happily to the girl." Are you two dating now?" She asks, blushing a light pink. I look at Josh, silently questioning if I can tell her. He nods.

" Yeah," I say. " Yeah, we are."

She squeals happily and hugs us both. It's almost as if she thinks we're getting married. I laugh lightly, and then our meal is served.

After eating, we say goodbye to everyone, bar Willow, who's coming to stay with Josh and I tonight while her parents are on a business trips. We climb into the car, and I sit in the back with Will.

When we're off, Willow says, " I'm so tired," then yawns.

" Take a nap," I say. " It's a while till we get home."

Willow nods, then leans her head on my shoulder. She wraps her arms round me, and I hug her back, until she falls asleep. Soon enough, my eyelids drift closed and I drift into a peaceful slumber.