Chapter One

" All the ways that you think you know me, all the limits that you've figured out, limits that you've figured out."

Real - Joshifer

Chapter One

" No!" I scream at Josh's limp, lifeless body. " Please!! No!!"

Sam leans down, breathing into his mouth, and pumps his hands over his heart.

" No!!" I scream again, just as Josh takes a deep, exaggerated breath. " Oh my god!!"

" Watch out," he says. " There's a force field ahead."

I giggle, and lean down to kiss him gently, then pull away. " Oh my god, Peeta! You were dead!!" I cry. " Your heart stopped!"

" It's okay, it's working now," he says.

" Do you want to stand up?" I ask between sobs.

He nods. " Yeah," he says.

Then the lights go off and the director hollers, " Cut! Great job! Next scene in ten, get a snack or something!!"

I walk towards the snack bar, pulling out my phone.

Well, I see the world of Twitter has found out about Nicholas and I's break up.

I take a deep breath, burying the thousands of emotions trying to break lose. When I reach the snack bar, I grab a banana and head to Woody's trailor.

We hang out during breaks. He's so funny, and we have a lot in common, so it's nice to chat to him. I open the door, and he looks up from his bowl of grapes.

" Hey, Jen," he says, and pats the couch beside him. I walk over and sit down.

" Hey, Woody." I say. I grab a handful of his grapes and stuff them in my mouth.

" Oye!" He scoffs, smacking my hand. I laugh and grape juice slides down my chin. He laughs, and points at it. I glare at him, wiping it with the back of my hand.

The door flies open and Josh stands before us. " Hey, Josh," I say.

" We're doing the fog scene, c'mon, Jen," he says.

I pat Woody's shoulder and get up. " Thanks for the grapes," I say, leaving the trailor.

- - - * * * - - -

" Run!" I scream. " The fog's poisoness!!"

Josh and I start to run, and Sam scoops Lynn on his back, following us. We continue to run, till Josh drops to the ground. Sam runs over and I say, " I can't carry him!"

Lynn kisses Sam on the cheek, and heads towards the fog.

" Mags!!" Sam cries, before the cannon goes off.

" Finnick, we have to go!" I scream. " We have to go!!"

He nods and puts Josh on his back. We stumble along, till we tumble down a hill and onto the beatch.

" That's a wrap!!" The director yells and we all stand up, brushing the sand off our clothes.

" Hey, Jen?" Josh says.

" Hmm?" I say.

" D'you want to have a movie night in my trailor? Tonight?" He asks.

I nod. " Yeah, sure!" I say enthusiastically.

His eyes light up. " Great, meet me in a few hours." I nod, and he heads away smiling.

He's acting really weird.

- - - * * * - - -

I grab fours six packs of beer, and trudge off towards Josh's trailor. I have that weird feeling again. That feeling I get every time I'm about to see him.

It's really getting on my nerves.

I really need some beer, or I think I'll explode. I'm hoping and praying that it'll take my mind off of Nic.

And I can't fucking wait to snap a can open.

I grab one and open it, and gulp it all down in a oner. I sigh in satisfaction. That's better.

When I reach the trailor, I just barge in. Josh glances up and smiles. " Hey, Jen," he says.

His eyes dart to the four six packs of beer and squints. I shrug, " Let's get wasted," I say, laughing. He chuckles.

" I'm gonna go to the toilet," he says, getting up.

" I'm going to get changed out here then, okay?" I say. He nods, walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

I pull my leggings and long sleeved shirt out my bag, and throw them on, then pull a jumper over it.

" Is it safe to come out yet?" Josh calls.

" Yeah," I say, and he walks out, wearing a pair of grey sweat pants, and-

And no shirt.

I can't help but stare. He's built. Oh god, I think when his chest muscles flex.

Suddenly, he throws a white v neck shirt on and says, " Like what you see?". He chuckles and sits down.

" Um," I say. " No?"

" Yeah?" He says. " Kay. What movie d'you wanna watch?"

" Uh, Avatar?" I ask. He nods. I get up and walk towards the tv, opening the DVD player. The Hunger Games disk lies inside. I snort. " Like watching your self act?" I ask.

" N-no," he stutters.

" Then why were you watching it?" I ask. He mumbles something inaudable. " What?" I say, smirking.

" I like watching you," he bursts out.

" What?" I ask, taking a step forward. " Why?"

" I like watching you. I like watching you kiss me, I like remembering what it feels like." He says. " I like watching you."

" Josh," I whisper sitting down.

" No," he says. " Don't say anything."

And then his soft lips crash against mine.