Chapter 4

"Liam put me the fuck down now. I am not joking, I will cut off your nuts and feed them to Mrs Robinsons cat"
"Jesus okay" and with that my but hit the grass with quite some force "shit sorry K"
"Stuff you" I whacked his leg.

The current situation is that its a normal school morning but I have no intention at all in going. However the boys still being my ride to school they ignored my messages not to pick me up, apart from Jace, he had taken his own car needing to be there early for a trig test. So I was stuck with these two wankers. Liam had thrown me over his shoulder and now thrown me to the grass which was my current location.

"Katie you have to go to school, come one, its Wednesday, only two days left till the weekend" Eli...who does he like I am, a preschooler.
"Boys go to school, I'm not coming with you and that's final"

**

"Katie, Eli and Liam, you are 30 minutes late for my class. I expect better from you three. Sit down" Mrs Clarke, our History teacher glared at us. So I guess you can say with some difficulty the wankers got me to this hell hole.

During the last 30 minutes of class I drew random images over my notes book ignoring the two idiots either side of me which kept nudging and poking me. Once the bell went I flew out of the class room to my locker "Katie" I closed my locker to see Jace "I thought you weren't coming today?" see Jace is a good person.
"I'm glad you notice my messages. Those two wankers dragged me and assaulted me till they got me to this damned place" I could see a smirk growing on his face "don't you dare laugh Jace Carter, I will end you"

"see she's so moody today" Liam whined from behind me.
"maybe she's on her monthly" Eli suggested. I suggest I wrap my hands around his neck.
"Guys" Jace mumbled, he was the only one facing me and could probably see the murderous look on my face. Spinning to face them I could see the terror in their faces and it almost made me laugh, almost.

"I'm moody because you shits don't take no for an answer and no I'm not on my bloody period Eli, is that every guys conclusion. God, I just didn't want to come today, why couldn't you just leave me alone" I raised my voice slightly but not enough to attract a crowd. As I went to walk away I was pulled back but Liam, he has some nerve, that boy will own no testicles by the end of this day I swear.

"Why didn't you want to come today?"
"Look it may have been almost 3 weeks but it still hurts, I am missing part of me and sometimes it gets too much, this place gets too much alright? I'm not okay and I'm trying to making everything okay but its not and its not going to be, especially if you don't let me be"
"we didn't know Katie" Liam mumbled.
"I didn't want you to know, I didn't want anyone to know. Just leave me alone, please"
"No, we are here for you, that's what friends do" Eli argued, I shrugged my hand from Liam and began walking in the opposite direction towards my old hide out from first year.

I climbed up the stairs sitting on top of the school library, I use to come sit here, to be fair a lot of people come here and that's why it didn't surprise me when I saw someone sitting in the middle of the roof area "why are you here?" how'd they see me.
"I should ask you the same question" I argued walking towards the guy.
"Sit?" He asked, I sat beside him looking at him "Alex Reid"
"I know who you are" he was in my year, he was what the girls would swoon and say 'Bad Boy', him and his friend Logan Gunner were the two 'bad boys' of the school, no one really heard much of them though, they shagged popular girls and were at all the parties otherwise no one cared.
"and I know you too Katie Summers" he looked me in the eyes, his eyes were a dark blue, almost grey and his black hair has been styled back "who are you escaping from?" I don't know why I did but I told him why I was up there beside him and I don't know why he did either but he told me why he was up there too.