iv. flyers

hello! i just wanted to say that Reese is the female version of the name Reece. so Reese's guy friends will call her Reece.

iv// 

I gasped. What the hell were they doing? It looked so painful and just well, violent! What if they were going to kill each other? Then I heard a snort and a laugh, and I immediately knew they were just messing around. Phew.

"Hey gu-" I began to say but stopped myself, I sounded like a girl. "I mean uh, Guyys," I coughed and lowered my voice by what seemed like a whole octave, "I'm back!"

"Dude, what's with the glasses?" Callum laughed as he untangled himself from the elevator boy. Since i don't know his name, that's what i'm going to call him from now on.

"I'm sensitive to light," I lied smoothly.

Elevator boy gave me a very surprising look and then tried to smoothen his hair out but let me just say, he looked good with tousled hair.

"Okay...well!" Callum clapped his hands together, "Reece, meet Roman. Hey! Your names both start with an R!" 

Roman  scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Hello. I'm Reece. Oh wait, he just said that," I blushed but neither Roman or Callum saw because of the huge sunglasses. 

Callum laughed, Roman just raised an eyebrow, with that dude ever smile. 

"Well I'm gonna go," Roman patted Callum on the shoulder. Wow his voice was so...well, sexy. 

"Why are you leaving so early?" Callum groaned. "We need to hang out, maybe go pick up some chicks," 

I snorted just slightly. Pick up chicks. Wow, I'm getting the inside scoop of "Life with Yale Boys". Joy! They seem so shallow, how did they get into this prestigious ivy league school? I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Roman rolled his eyes but smirked a bit. "I have to unpack before my annoying roommate get's back," 

"Good luck Rome, good luck," Callum said solemnly. 

"So Reece, how's Yale so far? I heard you're a freshman," Callum plopped onto his bed lazily with one arm behind his head. Wait a second. He wasn't a freshmen? "Plus, did you dye your hair in the short time I was gone?"

"Yes. Wait, Aurora said that you just signed in a few hours ago. You should be a freshman too," I frowned.

"Did she say that I was a freshman?" he asked.

"No,"

"Exactly," he smiled. 

"So are you a sophomore, a junior..." I hinted, wanting to know how old he was.

"Yeah, I'm a junior, Roman is a sophomore though. The dorm rooms are all messed up," Callum bent over to retrieve something. 

"Mhm," I said absentmindedly. I couldn’t help but stare at this Roman character. It would be an understatement to say that he was attractive.

"So Reece, since Rome can't make it. Wanna go to the pool to pick up-" I stopped him right there. 

"Not gonna happen, I need to unpack," I felt a blush starting to form on my cheeks. It sounds like an excuse, maybe it is, how would I ever be comfortable hitting on girls when I, was a girl? But...I also needed to unpack.

"Huh, what is with you people today? Guys rarely ever put down my offers because they know that whey the come along with me, they're bound to land themselves a girl or two. Except for Roman of course, apparently, he's looking for the perfect someone. Bullshit if you ask me," Callum scratched his chin thoughtfully, "well have fun unpacking, I'll go find someone else,"