Matching Clothes

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Hope you guys are having a good time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall: SnapBack

Niall always had a favourite SnapBack ,which was blue and silver, however when you started stealing it from him, he thought it was about time you got your own. Thus leading to him getting you a pink and silver SnapBack, which you wear everywhere.

Harry: Boots

This wasn't intentional. to be honest, neither of you even knew until you came back from a date to see paparazzi had over analysed what both of you were wearing. Only then did you see that you and Harry were wearing the exact same pair of boots. Whoops?

Zayn:  Jacket

You and Zayn didn't exactly show off your relationship. However this came to people not knowing that you were in a relationship together and sometimes made things very difficult between the to of you and others. So what better way to say 'I am in a relationship' then to get matching Jackets?!

Louis: Sunglasses

This was actually your call. Louis would constantly be stealing your sunglasses on really sunny days! Although you had prescription glasses so he could never see straight when he was wearing them. So to stop bugging his eyes up, you got him an almost identical pair as yours.

Liam: Tops

Being more of a baggy top person, you were no stranger to nicking Liams tops. Sadly, this caused quite an inconvenience for him when he couldn't find anything to wear. Therefore, her brought you bundles of massive shirts which all smelt like him!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I havn't actually updated since last year.... Opps? haahaha *sweats nervously*

So so sorry but I hope you enjoyed this preference and had a great new years! 

Don't forget to vote and comment and follow meine nuggets! 

OHHHHH! AND MY FRIEND HAS STARTED TO WRITE A WALKING DEAD FANFIC SO YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK THAT OUT! I HAVE DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TO HER IN HOPE THAT SHE GAINS A FEW MORE READS, VOTES AND FOLLOWERS! :)