Cute Photos

Niall: 

You had a Polaroid camera and you were IN LOVE with it. You never ever stopped taking photos of anything and everything, which wasn't to great for your pocket but gave you so, so many good memories! A certain photo that had gotten very well known was one of you puffing your cheeks out as Niall kisses your cheek after just getting out of the shower. You then took another of you looking disgusted and wiping your cheek and made them into a collage. You loved it so much that you set it as your Twitter picture and more people favourited and re tweeted it that you thought would. Niall loved it so much that he had gotten it blown up and put onto a canvas and now lives happily on the wall about the fridge :3

Harry: 

The Paparazzi never gave the two of you a break. At first you absolutely hated all of the attention and now ,even though you still hate it, you can live with it. The Paps had recently caught a picture of you and Harry out on a very wet and muddy day. At the certain point in time when the photo was taken, you were trying to figure a way over a very, very big and deep puddle. Harry managed to get over it with a small lunge, due to having long legs, however no matter what you couldn't find a way over. The pictures basically told the story. 

The first was of Harry stepping up from a lunge with you opposite him with your bottom lip stuck out in mock sadness. The second was of you ,in a very... ;attractive' position of squatting very low attempting to get over the puddle with Harry laughing his head off next to you. Instead of pulling you across he pushed you back t stop you from falling in. The next is of Harry on your side, once again, with you on his back as you cling ,like a koala, onto his back. Last but not least, He has put you down and you pull the ruff of his shirt collar, bringing him into a short but passionate kiss as neither of you are a massive fan of PDA. Although one picture they failed to get was of you whispering very closely to his hear some very naughty things, you would be doing later on, whilst his face goes bright red.

Zayn: 

Sweet and funny. Are probably the best words to describe this photo. 

Its of you and him walking along with the weather drizzling. In a normal relationship, you would expect to see the boyfriend giving the girl his jacket. But Ohhhhh no. In this one, it shows you in a summer dress with the fabric clinging to your legs as it begins to get soaked. Instead of your Parker Jacket being over your shoulders, it is hung high above his head in an attempt to keep his hair dry. You like this photo because even though you think you look horrible when you laugh, it makes you laugh even more to see Zayn's anxious expression while looking up to the sky. When he is away on tour, you keep this photo in a mini frame next to your bed, so you always have something to make you laugh.

Louis:

This picture doesn't have you in it but you find it so funny and cute whenever you see it. 

When Louis was ill, you bought a big bag off carrots. When he is sleeping, you begin to place the carrots around him and having an incredibly hard time not laughing because you don't want to disturb his rest. 

By the time you're done, you have made a master piece. You decide to take a picture on Louis phone and figure you should upload onto Twitter, seeing as he doesn't have a password on his phone (Maybe after this he would). The photo was of Louis hugging and snuggling up to around 25 carrots. You had even managed to expertly place one in his mouth like a Bunny would and all without him waking. You also set this picture as his Profile picture in everything you can. Twitter, Facebook, Snap chat you name it. It's there. 

Thank god Louis never takes things to seriously as when he wakes up, he soon starts laughing so hard he goes into a coughing fit. This only makes him laugh more and he has to keep on telling you how much he loves you just so you stop worrying.

Liam:

When you went to a Fancy- Dress Party the other week Liam dressed up in a Woody costume (hat and all) and you were dressed in a Jessy Costume. The overall cuteness of this was just because of how happy you both looked with each other and the way you kept on looking at each other. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________---

Hope you liked guys! My favourite one was Nialls :) 

What was yours? 

Tell me what you think and vote and follow my Nuggets :3