Which Youtuber you watch together.

Heya!! I am doing some requests right now which are taking me longer than I thought! Seeing as I have only just realized how little I have posted recently I thought I would give you a littlen! Enjoy!! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Niall: Danisnotonfire. 

Niall had recently been intervied by Dan and Phil along with the rest of the lads and you forced him to take you along seeing as you could quite easily be the biggest Danosaur in the Universe! He never fails to make you both laugh, so much so, that your stomach is cramping and your eyes are watering.

Harry: Catrific.

Well You know, CATrific... CATS!

Zayn : Zoella.

At first you were worried about Zayn liking Zoe seeing as she was so so pretty, however you soon found out that he had been secretly buying all of the hair products she uses because apparently they work well with his hair...... So he says. 

Liam: Itswaypastmybedtime

You had watched Carrie on YouTube for as long as you could remember, but only recently did Liam start watching as well after he met her Tom Fletcher from McFly. AKA Her older Brother.  You always seem to find time even in the most hectic of days just to sit down on the sofa and watch her talk about her daily life. Also you had recently seen Les Mis and she was absolutely fantastic!

Louis: Tyler Oakly

When you first told Louis about Tyler his instant thought was that he needed to be sassier than him.... Not an easy thing to achieve when you are up against Tyler. It somehow turned into a weekly thing to watch him and Louis loved how he was in love with One Direction. Just to tease him, you sometimes say that Tyler is the Sass King, Lets just say you pay for it later ;)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!! The requests are on their way!!