#6. Memories and relax

Today is the most important lesson of all the lessons. The experience of remembering.

Memories are the biggest thing to see in relationships. What you did with him, where you went with him- etc. Whatever it is, the things you did should be remembered by both of you and your boy. If these memories are known by both of you, then you will most likely have times go smooth like milk and butter. 

For example, can you answer these questions? (Cuz I can about all the boys I've met)

- Where did you guys first meet?

- What did you feel like when you first met him?

- What did he say (or what did you say) for the confession?

- Where did you go for your first date?

- Where (if you did) did you first hold his hand?

- What siblings does he have? (His family)

Now, here are tips for you to remember and remind him of the memories.

1) Write it.

When you write them down in your diary, scrapbook (if you have enough photos of all the moments) or calendar, or even your phone, you are most likely not to forget. I guess that's the best idea ever- write and cherish. 

2) Take pictures.

When you go out on a date, never forget your camera. Whether it is a real camera, a Polaroid camera, or just your phone camera, you should take it. Take it and get as many pictures as you can. (Just enough to keep the moments) Then, you can either upload it in your SNS as I implored in the last chapter, or you can keep it downloaded into your phone- so that you can remember. 

Next, in this lesson, I would like to tell you another thing.

It's about enjoying. Some girls forget to enjoy and get stressed out to try so much like-

"What if my makeup has washed?"

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"He probably wants to go home."

"I should try to look pretty!" 

That's not very good. Just being you will make him fall for you. He loves you, not anybody else, right? It's important for you to enjoy it and love the thrill you have as well as the boy. Forgetting such pressure isn't superb for you.

Well, you can enjoy it anytime you want. If you aren't ready, you can wait until you are. Just look around you. Kissing- all the loves... You can easily love him with entertainment. ^^ Not that you should think him too easy. That's wrong. I mean to relax because you should learn to enjoy it. 

Okay? Good. If you love him and you feel pressure- that ain't good. Rather never like him. But it's important to enjoy and relax. Love ain't easy. But if you feel pressure, that's not love at all- that's just cold love.