Ideas.

Alright, so I have a few new book ideas but I need some opinions. 

*First book is She Calls Me Daddy.  I have a teaser posted and would really love if people checked it out and tell me what they think?  Well, here's the description---

Meet Rose and Kendall: Best friends, and well... Mates. Kendall is an alpha, an alpha who is trying to get through her freshman year of high school, deal with Rose and run a pack. Kendall is a hellhound, her wolves name is Felix. He's male.

As for Rose? Yeah, she's just a pup. No, not literally. Rose is a bubbly blonde, who has fallen for Kendall. Hard. She knows they're mates, and she knows she's a wolf. But Rose likes to test Kendall. Always has, always will. They've tried dating in the past, but something seems to not be working.

But what happens when Rose accidentally says one word that changes everything? That little does Rose know, she has just re-awakened a beast... A beast that only she can tame.

* Second book is Taming Xavier.  I don't have a teaser or prologue yet,  but I do have a type of description.  Here's that ---

Xavier Delacruz is an alpha. A strong alpha. An alpha who doesn't bow down to anyone. But when a certain little wolf hunter, named Niklaus Anderson waltz into his life, it has him falling on the floor like a puppy.

*Okay Third, Right now I'm taking any kind of suggestions!!!! Message or comment, whatever youd like!