Chapter 4

(Ava's new hair color.)

Ava P.O.V

It's been around a month since I arrived here in Hell. And it actually isn't that bad. I did let Ivan and Nolan mark me, much to their enjoyment. And I dyed my hair again.  I guess that being a slave isn't so bad. Other than the fact that the Devil has this infatuation with me. Yes, when Lucifer said that I was going to be his, he meant it. Whether it is food, flowers, taking me on walks, and touching me.... He is always there. And no, Ivan and Nolan don't know. Nor will they ever know.

********

~~~(Semi-Explicit Content)~~~

Ivan P.O.V

Frozen in place; is exactly what I was. I came back to my bedroom to catch up on some business, only to walk in on Nolan pleasuring himself. Full blown naked, with his very erect cock in his hand, while laying on the bed. He was arching his back and moaning my name. I drop everything that I had in my hands, rip my shirt off, and stalk over towards him. He doesn't seem to notice my presence until I'm already sucking him off. He abruptly tangles his fingers in my hair, and starts panting.

Nolan P.O.V

Ivan slowly begins to trail kisses up my abdomen, stopping every few kisses, and sucks. His mouth latches onto my right nipple as his fingers rub and pinch the other one. I'm moaning like a wanton whore and arching my back higher and higher. I faintly hear the door open, and someone walk in.

"Bloody hell..." Ava whispers. Ivan suddenly gets up, walks over behind Ava, locks and closes the door, then practically drags Ava into the chair near the bed.

"Sit. Don't move. I want you to watch your mates pleasuring each other. Got it?" Says Ivan.

"Y-yes Sir." I could tell that Ava was already unbelievably turned on, just by looking at her squirm in the chair.

——-Content ends——-

Ava P.O.V

After our little steamy session, Lucifer decided to invite me to have a talk. And that "talk" turned out to be him trying to get me drunk off my ass. Which wasn't working because I have a surprisingly good tolerance for alcohol. So as the glasses of whiskey go by, I am realizing that Lucifer is the one getting drunk, and not me. Huh. I actually find it quite amusing. So before he gets to the point where he starts slurring his words, and stumbling, I cut him off from all alcoholic beverages for the night. And being the stubborn douche he is, he only agrees if I will kiss him.

So anyway, moral of the story is, Nolan and I are trying to stop Ivan from killing his drunk father. They walked in just as my lips touched Lucifer's.

——————————————

Okay, so I have came up with some bad writers block. To the point where it pains me to write this story. But, I do know a way for this story to be continued. I am nabbing this idea from an author of a book that i read. What she does is lets her fans write each chapter, and then dedicates whatever person wrote that chapter. That is what I will be doing. All I ask is that the chapter is a minimum 1000 words. I will edit it if needed be. If you send me a chapter, please send it to my email. mckennalove201@gmail.com I will also be putting my email in my bio. If anyone wishes to continue this story, they can either make it chapter 5, or the rest of chapter 4.

P.S, sexual scenes are fine. This book is meant to have sex in it. Just saying. But um, I hope someone emails me a chapter. :) If you have any questions, please let me know.