Chapter 6- What happens in the castle, stays in the castle.

Okay, so I know that y'all are going to kill me many times, over and over again!!! EEEEPPPPP!! I know, I'm sorry. It has taken me way to long to write this. Yes, it's a new chapter, but no sexy scene. Sorry everyone... I just wasn't feeling it.

In the picture, that is Jedidya. He is played by Chris Wood. Everyone already knows that the other ones are Ava. That is her new hair color, that will be mentioned in this chapter. Her in that sweater, with the little outfit, is what she will be wearing sometime in this chapter. I will mention it when come time. And the bathing suit, is what Ava's bathing suit looks like. Okay? Okay. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter.

***********************

*NOT EDITED*

Ava POV

That moment when you are playing strip poker with 10 demons, and you're the only one thats practically naked... Yeah, not a good decision; especially when Nolan decided to take my clothes that I took off, (everything besides my bra and underwear) and throws it in the fire place.

Which, it is how now I've found myself walking through the castle in a black lace thong and bra. Nice, ain't it? I can distinctly here a very pissed off Ivan trudging behind me, carrying a passed out Nolan. He got a little too drunk and passed out

"So you're just not going to speak to me, Ava?" Ivan asks as we get into our bedroom. I ignore him as I walk into my closet. When I bend down to pick up a shirt of mine that fell on the floor, I feel something press up against my ass. Ivan reaches down, grabs my arm and yanks me up to his chest, "Do you really think that you can keep this up, Ava? Your little game of ignoring won't last; I can have you breaking within the snap of my finger."

"Its not that this is a game Ivan. I'm pissed that he threw my clothes in the fire! You did nothing to stop him! regardless if Nolan was drunk, that was completely uncalled for, and you know this."

"Yes, but getting hostile with me is not exceptable. Tomorrow, I'll order you a new outfit if you'd like... Would you like that?"

"Yes..."

"Good." Ivan whispers, as he leans down and kisses my neck. His hands plant themselves on my hips, as his lower region starts to grind against me. He continues to attack my neck with little nips and sucks, as it leaves me struggling to say standing. "I-Ivan, s-stop. Not tonight."

He immediately stops, spins me around, pecks me on the lips, and walks out of the closet. By the time I'm out of the closet, Ivan is already in bed, eyes closed, trying to sleep. I quietly crawl in between my two mates, as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Sleep soon lulls me into the darkness of my awaiting dreams, and I'm out like a light.

* * * * * * *

"Leave me alone Lucifer." I shouted as I'm speed walking down the hallway.

"Oh come on Ava, I'm not going to do anything. We're in the middle of the hallway for Christ sakes!"

"Newsflash, I wouldn't have a problem with you if it wasn't for the fact that, oh I don't know, you kissed me!!!"

"Last time I checked you di-" Lucifer was abruptly cut off as Jedidya comes storming down the hallway, picks me up, and says, "You know the rules, old man." As we continue going down the hallway. I could faintly here Lucifer growl and walk the other way.

Jedidya walked me all the way to my room and set me down. "You have twenty minutes to be in a bathing suit and in the pool room. Okay?" I didn't get a chance to say anything, because he did that poof thing where he just disappears. Damn demons and their ability to telaport.