Chapter Ten

( smut warning )

"Hey doll," I heard Mr. Mendes's voice and I looker at him as he smiled. "Cam is throwing a party before we head out for my next concert. I bought you something for tonight."

"What is it?" I asked and he told me that it's in his tour bus. "I have to get dressed then." I whined since his fans were outside of the hotel.

"You're gonna have to get dressed anyways. I'm taking you shopping." He said and I nodded as I groaned.

"It's's not even noon yet!"

"Because we're going to spend all morning and after noon there." He told me and I thought about it. "Baby please."

"Okay." I said and he smiled. "You better tell me if something looks bad on me." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"You could dress like Shrek and still be hot."

"That's because Shrek is hot." I said and he laughed loudly as he shook his head as he kissed my forehead.

"You're special."

"You're lucky." I pressed and he just nodded. "I gotta get dressed. I'm so mad at you for making me get dressed when I'm all warm and comfortable in bed."

"Don't take it out on me, take it out on my bank account." He told me and I laughed as I nodded.

"Got it." I said and pulled him close. "Thank you daddy." I teased and he rose an eyebrow at me.

"You gotta be a good girl if you want me to spoil you." He told me and I just smiled before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I am a good girl daddy." I said and he nodded as I pulled away. "You'll see."

-

"Stop me fom drinking baby, I got a concert tomorrow. I can't be hung over." Mr. Mendes told me and I looked at him.

"Driver, partition please." I said innocently, and the divider was soon being rolled up. "I won't daddy." I told him and he bit his lip.

"Okay, what game are you playing at tonight babygirl?" He asked me as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Hey, that's dang-"

"I won't let you drink daddy, but I'm not gonna promise that I won't." I said and pressed my forehead against his. "You can get drunk off of me."

"Gonna leave me hungover babygirl?" He asked me, folded his arms behind his head.

"Gonna keep you stumbling and thinking about me only." I said and pressed a kiss against his lips.

His hands slid up the shirt I was wearing and I bit his bottom lip. "You are fucking tease Monica." He realized as the car stopped.

He looked out the window and I winked at him as I got off of his lap. I grabbed my new purse and pulled out a compact mirror. My lipstick was only smudged slightly.

"Two can play the teasing game." I said, referring to last night. He laughed and I put the mirror away before opening the door.

"Oh kitten..." He said quietly as he laughed. He got out of the car behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Just wait."

"I am." I said and his eyes traveled down to my unbuttoned shirt. Well, it wasn't mine. It was his.

His flannel with the top three buttons undone, velvet black thigh high boots, messy curly hair, and a lace bralette was the perfect outfit to get him riled up.

We walked into a large house and smiled at people he recognized or recognized him. I ran a hand through my hair and realized that every girl was dressed similar to me.