Chapter Three

"Ms. Ramirez," I heard someone say and I hummed. "Wake up." I heard a stern voice and I rubbed my eyes gently, most likely smearing my makeup even more on my skin.
"Hmm?"

"Come on," he said, his hand wrapping around the slightly curve of my waist and squeezing gently. "Would you like something to eat?"

"I never eat breakfast." I said as I sat up, a cold breeze running over me. I looked down and immediately took the blanket that covered me and yanked it up to my neck.

"You act like I didn't get to see you last night." He chuckled and buttoned his shirt up. "What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I said and bunched the blanket up in my fists as he continued getting dressed.

"I insist you eat breakfast with me, and allow me to take you home, unless you wish to stay longer." He said and I blushed. "It's up to you."

"I guess I can stay for breakfast." I said and he nodded. "I don't have any clothes." I pointed out and he held up a finger.

"One moment."

He left the bedroom, opening a large wooden door to another room. I stood up, taking the blanket with me as I retrieved essential clothing items, like my underwear and bra.

I got through clipping the bra back on by the time he got back, a black button up in his hands. I was glad I had my underwear on at that point, cause despite last night, I wasn't comfortable being nude around him. "You can wear this." He told me, handing me the shirt.

"You have pants I could borrow?"

"I have pants... none of which would fit you." He said and I just nodded, taking the shirt from him.

I slipped my arms inside, the soft material of the shirt surprising me. "Let me." He said, standing in front of me as he grabbed the bottom of th shirt.

He slowly buttoned it up, his eyes running over my skin as he did so. After he passed my chest, he lifted his eyes to me and winked. "What would you like to eat?" He asked me and I hummed.

"Pancakes?"

"Your wish is my chef's command." He said and chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist as we left his bedroom.

"You have a chef?"

"Of course." He said and I nodded as he took me to the kitchen. It was more than just beautiful, marble counter tops and chrome stoves and sinks.

He pulled a chair out for me and I thanked him. "Coffee? Tea? Milk?" He asked and it wasn't until now that I noticed a slightly plump man behind the door of the refrigerator.

"Coffee please?" I said and he nodded as he sat down across from me.

I looked at the cuffs of the shirt I was wearing, lightly messing with the folded fabric and button. "Did you sleep well?" Mr. Mendes asked me and I looked up at him.

"Really well, and then you woke me up." I said and he just chuckled as he shook his head, briefly looking at the table before looking at me.

"You cannot sleep all day, or skip out on the most important meal of the day." He said and I told him that I did all the time. "If you're going to work for me, that's going to have to change."

"In speaking of... sir, does last night and today change anything about your desicion?" I asked worriedly, but was relieved when he shook his head.

"No, last night was anything but professional, don't worry." He said and I nodded as a steaming cup of coffee was placed in front of me.

"Would you like sugar? Maybe creamer?" The chef asked me and I looked at him.