f i v e

!!!  AERIA !!! 

*:・゚

before you continue with my story, i'm going to have to interrupt, if you don't mind. you need a little bit of my backstory before we can fully continue this little adventure into my life.

maybe i should get this straight. i have never failed a test, pop quiz or class - whatever the fuck you can think of. in sobriety, my mind is somewhat competent, getting me through the harrowing hours of work I am required to complete at school. but by the time school is finished, people expect me to do more work? with no enhancement of a sort? you've got to be kidding me.

i guess i can handle the measly school hours with a somewhat clean system, but the second i get home and have to do more schoolwork? a few shots of tequila or a glass of champagne is all i need for a buzz to actually give a shit or two. if i'm a little tipsy, my mind opens up, allowing me to report what i thought i'd  forgotten about the subject at hand. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i'm an alcoholic or that i drink everyday in amounts that would rival a frat boy. but on the days where i just cannot physically bring myself to think anymore about what this scientist discovered or what this equation equals, i NEED the haze. wouldn't you?

for some unknown to me reason however, my best work is done when i'm high. believe me. i was just as surprised as you are, except i was an inquisitive 13 year old starting high school, with chuck bass as an influence. being the little goodie freshman i was, i had already started to write an essay for my advanced literature class, when lo and behold, a mr charles bass came waltzing into my room to beckon me outside.

before i knew it, i was practically in the circle from "that '70s show" except i wasn't in a dingy basement with people who had no fashion sense. i was in chuck bass' limo - with my twin brother, serena van der woodsen, blair waldorf and bass himself. i managed to stumble out, simultaneously wondering how many hairs there were on my head and whether that essay still existed?

you've probably already gathered my "travelling" reputation and i guess you're wondering how it came about. to be completely, and utterly honest, it was sheer dumb luck - and having the right connections. when we were in grammar school, eleanor waldorf launched a kids line for her company. she needed models, quick. serena, blair, nate , chuck and i. simple. kids she knew well, all attractive. it couldn't get any easier. over time, everyone else was sort of done with modelling. but i couldn't get enough of it. our connections guaranteed me a role as the face of guess kids, then onto bigger brands as I got older.

with the modelling, came the travelling. i'd spend a couple weeks in one city, modelling for around five different gigs, have a "break" of however long i wanted, then head into the next line of work i'd be offered. of course, no matter what you do there are always going to be people who think ill of you and that naturally happened to me. i'd be in roma, meet up with a few people on my time off and have a party with a few people. of course, the press and gossip girl only saw the guests of the male variety. with fame comes adoration, adding to the amount of times I got hit on just for my looks. i could let loose, screw a few guys, drink whenever and do what I loved most - model. i had no qualms about it whenever i was away, but i was aware that whatever i did would end up on either gossip girl or the judgemental words on people's tongues.

because of this, do you really think anybody bothers to congratulate me on any 'major modelling' gig like the chanel one i had a few months ago, or the versace contract i had last year? huh, there's more chance of blair wearing a juicy couture sweatsuit in public. if it weren't for my friends constantly asking me about what i've been doing, you'd think i was just a girl who skived off school to party. actually, but then again. now that i think about it...

there are a couple pieces of information that gossip girl never got a hold of, and hopefully never will. but then again. why should I tell you? for all i know, you could pass them onto that cold-hearted bitch. so... maybe another time? but that's only if you can keep this a secret. i think i can trust you, right? for now, let's continue with my story. and how i fucked it up, with the help of an ex and a best friend.  

*:・゚