Chapter 1 - A New Beginning

We still sat there by my mom. Everything was going wrong for my family, but now only for Satan and I. I got up and went over to my bed, Satan was following me over. He turned me around and kissed me once. I fell on my bed and was already asleep. I felt movement around me, I sat upright instantly and saw paramedics carrying my mom out. My mind was roaming around trying to figure out what was happening. Satan was across the room next to one of the paramedics, nodding continuously, he walked over to me like he was going to deliver some bad news.
    " Your mom is dead, I'm so sorry, if we didn't get together might have never happened "he said looking away from me, not to hurt me further than he already had. My hands were on his shoulders and tears were in my eyes." Are you saying that were breaking up"I said choking back my tears but it didn't work the sobs broke out and he grabbed me. I didn't know what to do, all my feelings were out. He was rubbing me like mom would have. He kissed me and continued a few more times before I said " I don't really think this is the right time"shrugged of his head but he kept going. I tried to get away but he had a death grip on me. I had enough and gave in.
   "Hey we aren't breaking up okay, I wouldn't do that to you" he said holding my face. I put my hand on his and put my lips on his again. We continued for what seemed like forever. But I finally pulled back and kissed him again."Time to eat I'm starving, do you want to go somewhere or eat here"I said while he stared at me." I want to go to a fancy Italian restaurant maybe..."he paused and thought for a moment." Asopa, its in Magnia" he said. Then I remembered when I went there to confront him and we ended up getting engaged. "I'm glad you want to go to the first place we met" I said smiling.
     "I thought it would be a good idea since that's the place we met and where I asked you to marry me" he said softly, but with a hint of something in his tone I had never heard before. We started to head out to my new deep purple corvette. This time he actually let me drive. I drove slow so I could talk to him about our kid. I couldn't talk for a moment but then finally forced the words out of my mouth. "Hey babe, um, when are we actually gonna have our kid" I asked looking down afraid of what his reaction was." I think if we plan to do it in December, you would have the kid in August "he said happily. I blushed, that was my birth month." I am okay with that"I said agreeingly."But what if one us wants to have the kid earlier than we planned"I said again completely ignoring the fact that we were already at the restaurant." I think we can have the kid early "he said leaning in. We kissed for a minute until we were hungry enough to stop.
    When I saw Asopa I thought we were in a five star hotel. I just kept standing there. He stood in front of me." Maybe we should go home and have some fun"he said lovingly. I smiled and agreed with him, I wanted a kid. Badly. When we got home I was ready.
   I wonder why Satan was allowing this?

Sorry it took me so long. I am writing another book as well. I have so much to work on again I am sorry. 💖 u! The pikachu pic was just for fun.😝