Chapter 6

We sat on my bed, i don't know for how many hours, but for a long time, talking about both of us. I found out that Stan's father died when he was about 3 years old, and his mother went missing few years later. He has been living with a step-father until now. He has perfect grades at school, probably the best in class and ofcourse, the looks. Every girl would die for him to be his, well ... except me.

,,Shouldn't you be going home or something?" I asked looking at Stan. I didn't notice until now that he was holding my hand all the time, i guess i didnt feel it.

,,No. My step-father dosen't mind me staying at someone elses place for the night." I knew he was lying, he just wanted to watch over me, until i fall asleep... which i did.

When i woke up i saw Stan sleeping next to me and i was sleeping on him like i was about to rape him last night or something and was too drunk to reach there. But that was the only day i had ever slept good after Josh died. I always had nightmares about someone dying or some killers chasing us, and i woke up all sweaty and teary and my mom had to calm me down.

I didn't want to wake Stan up, so i quetly stood up from bed and went downstairs to make some tea. I sure didn't know which one he would prefer, tea or coffe but i made tea incase he dosent drink coffee. I also made some ham & cheese sandwitches for breakfast.

When i went upstairs, Stan was already up and he looked at me like i was some ghost or something.

,,Breakfast in bed, hmmm?" He raised his eyebrow in a pervy way and i was about to throw him with something again, but i remembered i had tea and sandwitches in my hand, so i couldnt and i just made him a pouty face.

,,I'm just being nice, i don't want you to go home with an empty stomach. Who knows, maybe your too weak to protect yourself from female perverts." I answered to him with the same look he did to me, and i saw surprise in his eyes but he only laughed at it. I knew he was thinking something like "I guess i got owned now".

,,Well, thanks anyway. it's really nice of you." I handed him the sandwitches and put the tea on the night stand and sat infront of my PC switching it on.

,,What's so interesting in there?" I looked back at him and answered with a slight pervy face, or a seriously pervy face.

,,Oh you know, all the good stuff." I chuckled quietly to myself and turned my face to the screen. Noticeing a message on my e-mail. I opened it but couldn't see who the sender was. When i clicked on the message, my jaw dropped wide open and i was seriously shocked.

,,Tori, what's the matter?" I didnt hear anything really what Stan said. i was in a too big of a shock to even listen to him. My eyes glided over the sentences that my father sent me.

Letter

Dear Tori,

I know it's too late for me to write and i'm sorry i'm doing this right now. But i wrote you this to apologize for what i did to you, and i know you couldn't forgive me but i really hope you would. You probably don't want to even read this message but i need your help. Your the only one that can help and no one else, so please write to me back. If you do, i will tell you all about it in detail, that's when i know you are willing to help me and be ready for what might happen next. This also involves you and your mother and your the only one that can stop this.

Love, Your father.

I felt someone putting a hand on my shoulder, which was clearly Stan, and i understood that he also read the letter since i felt he was standing behind me for the past minute or two.

,,Tori, you alright?" He asked with a quiet husky voice i couldn't ignore.

,,Yea i'm ... fine. Can we meet up later, i need to do something?" I turned to look at him and he nodded at me.

I sent him to the balkony, because i clearly couldn't send him to the door because my mom dosent even know that he is here.

,,I'll see you later, okay?" He asked while he climbed down the ladder which lead to the ground.

,,Yea. I promise." I slightly smiled at him and watched as he dissapeared behind the trees. i stepped inside and locked the window. Running downstairs i saw mom already cooking in the kitchen.

,,Mom, can i talk to you for a second?" I quickly jumped on the counter next to her to directly speak with her. She knew it was important when i did that. So she put down all the toold she had in her hands and turned to me.

,,Sure honey. About what?" I hesitated for a bit and looked at the ground, but i gathered together all the courage that i had and looked at mom while i said what i had to say.

,,Dad sent me a letter on my email." Before i came downstairs i printed out the letter that he sent and i handed it to my mom. She had a surprised face when she read it, and i was shocked when i saw my mom collapsing on the floor. I didnt know what to do but try to wake her up and call 911.