Josh's loss

Dream

I saw my dreams coming true, the stage, the music and all the people. Everything i dreamed about. It was all flawless, i was standing on a huge stage, smiling so brightly as i could and ready to sing from my heart. The instruments started playing, the first song i ever wrote was alled "Everything i need". After the 10 seconds intro i started to sing, but no voice came out, i started to panic and all of a sudden, my dream turned into a nightmare. Everyone was laughing at me, i couldnt understand what was going on.

I woke up sweating all over and breathing in oxygen like a crazy person. I was so glad it was all just a dream, but i was still scared, that it might come true. People say that, when you see the exact same dream, 3 times in a row it might come true. I don't know why, but i believe in it, which made me more scared to sleep or even dream anything. 

I saw a little note on my pillow saying "Good morning sunshine. Don't be late for school"

I looked around and noticed that Stan has already left, when ... that i don't know since i fell asleep in like 10-15 minutes. I looked at the clock, it was 8:15 and i was ALREADY late for school.

I asked my mom to drop me off at the gates after i grabbed some fruits from the kitchen.

,,Mom, can you drop me off, i fell asleep." Mom was suprisingly shining today, she was glowing like a North Star or something. It suprised me.

,,Whats up with you. Did a prince on a white horse kidnap you?"

She turned around to face me with her wide smile. her hair was braided back with a little curly ends sticking out, which made her look all Princess like. She was wearing a light blue dress with a Heart Locket necklace and skyblue heels. 

,,Not really." 

,,Aare you suuuure? Cause it looks like you stepped out from a Fairytale or something." I looked at mom with a suspicious look, waiting for a perfect answer for that, which i already knew.

,,I got a date today, i met him at the cafeteria yesterday."

,,Oh, so that's why you were all mushy yesterday? Suggesting me condoms and stuff."

I stared her with a frown face while i jumped off the kitchen stool to go and grab my jacket and boots. I was already reaching the front door as soon as someone rang the bell, i opened it.

My eyes fell on a perfect view of a tall, muscular guy. Wearing black tuxedo with his dark brown hair put up at the front and down on the sides. He had Light blue eyes, which scared me beause you know, Haven't really seen guys with light blue eyes and dark brown hair.

,,May i help you?" I asked the guy looking at him like he was a president or something, i don't know why i did that, really...

,,Yes. I'm here to pick up Mrs.Sommers. Are you her daughter?"

,,Yes... i am." I said while slowl turning around and calling for my mom, who was clearly making salad for me or something because she was nervous. Well... that's what she does.

,,Mom! Your Dates here!"

,,In a minute." I heard mom opening her purse and pulling out her lipstick like thing. In like 5 seconds she elegantly walked to the door, making my eyes pop out about how she looked when she was happy.

,,Hey. Jake. I'm ready but can we drop my daughter at the school, she kinda fell asleep. Is it alright with you?."

,,Yea, sure." He said. I was about to say something to my mom but she ran to get her purse and jacket.

I mumbled to myself "Looks like i'm in the middle of a fairytale" I grabbed my backpack and walked outside to the car that seemed to be a mustang, if i'm not mistaken. i like his taste already.

The car ride felt like hours. I was almost falling asleep out of boredom. Mom and Jake, was it? Were talking about some weird movies and some kinda other boring stuff. My mom was always into movies and theater, she was obsessed with them.

I ran infront of my classroom and opened the door, seeing no one inside i asked the lady at the desk.

,,Hi. I'm supposed to have a lesson here. Where is everyone?."

,,Theres been an accident Miss Sommers. It seems that our student, Josh had a car accident. He passed away this morning. We cancelled the classes for today because of the big griefe. Everyone went to the funeral, as soon as they found out."

My eyes teared up, i know he stood me up at the prom but still, i liked him and besides he was my classmate. I could barely stand up but i ran out of the school and called the taxi to drop me off at the graveyard.

Reaching the graveyard, i saw everyone standing in the middle of it. There were alot of people, crying and putting flowers on the stone. I slowly walked closer when i saw the name on the stone, i couldnt do anything but cry. i collapsed on the ground, unable to stop the tears when i heard Stan calling me.

,,Tori! Are you alright? Come on, i'll help you up." I grabbed onto him, feeling weak as we walked closer and closer to the people.

It felt like my world was a living hell. Not the fact that i have a cancer but the fact i lost a friend of mine. I can't let anything else happen, i wouldn't survive it.