Chapter 3 - Prom night

For a second i saw my mother in pain, but it dissapeared after she responded with a smile and agreed with me. I felt like my mom's smile could dissapear all of my problems.

,,Hello?" I picked up my phone to only hear Josh's voice on the other side.

,,Hey Tori. Can i ask you something?"

,,yea sure, go ahead."

,,I just wanted to know if you would go to prom with me?" For a sec i froze. Like, why would he ask such a thing over a phone?? All kinds of thoughts went through my mind. What if he has another girlfriend and dosent want her to see you two together Tori? I mean, after all he was a player. What do you excpect? It's not like they change over night.

I shook off the thoughts when Josh's voice brought me back to the real world.

,,Tori? You there?"

,,Yea, i'm here." I hesitaded a little but i thought, "Even when he's planning to break up with you Tori, the least you can do is have fun ...

,,Sure, I'd love to."

After he hung up i felt a little pain in my chest but i ignored it.

~~~~

Since the prom is in Two weeks i had to think what i'm going to wear. I would've asked Josh's opinion but, since he hasn't called me for like a week and i haven't seen him at school, i decided to drop it and give him some space before prom. I mean, what could happen? Is he going to let me go to the prom alone?

PROM NIGHT

And there i was standing, at the entrance to the prom, and no sign of Josh anywhere. I was wearing a long baby pink dress with a heart shaped corset and pearls on them, long pink strapless heels and my mothers tear shaped pinkysh necklace. 

I already had to doubp about Josh so i decided to leave.

,,Tori."

I heard a voice behind me, it wasn't Josh's or Jade's voice. When i turned around i was looking at those hazel deep brown eyes again, it was Stan, one of the cool guys at school that every girl would fall for, was standing right infront of me, calling my name. He wore a black tuxedo with his hair pointed up on the front, i thought "Damn, i would fall head over heels for this stranger".

,,Hey.What're you doing here?"

,,Going to the prom, as you see." He approached to me with that sexy smile of his.

,,Great, I was ... about to leave anyway." I gave him a dissapointed smile and turned around to walk away.

,,Would you like to be my date?" I stopped and turned around with a smile.

,,And where is your date? Did you get her drunk and hid her in a dumpster?" I was trying to make a sarcastic joke and we both laughed a little until his face turned a bit more serious than usual.

,,No umm ... she actually .. left with Josh, after i shared a few punches from my famous fist at him." I was trying not to laugh but, the fact that he asked me to a date and left with another, actually made me a bit angry. I let out a small laugh as my eyes got teary and i looked up at the sky, takin in a big breath.

,,I'm sorry Tori." He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my dark skyblue eyes, and somehow it calmed me down a little. Well, not a little, alot actually.

I started to laugh and he looked at me with a questionable face. I reached out my hand at him and asked. ,,May i have this dance?"

I felt releived when i found amusement rise in his eyes. The rest of the day was the best day of my life until the announcement that was made on the stage. 

I was announced as a prom queen, and asked to sing a song on the stage. I paniced because, no one except for my mom knew about my disease. I was stubborn enought that i went on the stage and sang a song "Eternal Flame". Even thought i didn't pass out on the stage or lose my voice, i was afraid enough that it could happen.

~~

Stan pulled his car infront of my house and walked me to the door, i turned around to thank him.

,,Thank you for tonight, i had a great time."

,,The pleasure is mine, my lady." He bowed to me like i was a queen or something. Well, i did won the Prom queen title. He gave me that sexy smile of his again and i felt like melting right outside on my doorstep. He walked towards his car when i was about to open the door.

,,Tori!" I turned around and the next thing i knew, i felt something warm and soft on my lips, it was Stan. The sexiest guy at school, was kissing someone like me outside infront of my house. 

At first i hesitated, but then i let the butterflies take control of me. My heart started beating faster then usual, i felt my face heating up to the same temperature as his body, until he slowly pulled away and stared at my door. I was shocked to see my mom calmly staring at us.

,,Mom!" 

,,Don't worry dear, i just came to remind you to use a condom." He whispers from a long distance with a pervy face lou enough for Stan to hear it. My mother was Smirking like a teenage nerd and i felt my face turning deep red.

,,So i guess your Stan, right?"

,,Yes. Hello Mrs.Sommers." I saw my mother giving me the look of "Where did you find this hotte" .

,,Are you staying for supper?" 

,,If Tori dosen't mind, then sure."

The fact that my mom invited Stan for supper, she even asked him to stay for a sleepover!

,,Hey what are you doing on my bed? You were supposed to sleep on the couch in the living room." I walked out of the bathroom and saw Stan laying on my bed.

,,I got a little lonely, and besides, Your mother did tell us to use a condom." I grabbed a pillow and threw him with it, i was dark red from face again.

,,Go!"

When i saw it was raining outside, which was a thunderstorm i quickly grabbed Stan's arm and shiveres while squeesing it. I felt like a little puppy left out in the rain.

,,Just ... Stay."

STAN'S POV

I felt Tori's arm grabbing onto me and she was shivering all over. ,,Oh, is out tough girl afraid of a thunder?" 

I saw a frown coming on Tori's face and i couldn't help but laugh at it.

,,No." She answered clearly but i heard a little insecureness in her voice. I was scanning Tori's face when a big thunder lighting striked and made the whole room go white, she suddenly grabbed around my waist and hugged me.

,,Stay. Pleas."

After 10-15 minutes, she was silently sleeping and i tried to leave trying not to wake her up. Leaving a little note on ther pillow.