Dieciseis

Kassandra

That dick was too bomb. I was almost sure that the shit was a dream until we were finished.

But it wasn't and the dick was too bomb. 

But that was yesterday and today is today. That dick had me walkin crazy when I got up to take a shower this morning but I found a way to manage. I made sure I had a shower cap this time so my hair wouldn't go wild again. When I dried off and wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom, Spooky was sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

"Oh hey stranger," I said, leaning on the door frame. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Alcohol is off limits for you." He said. "Hi,"

I rolled my eyes and went into the closet to get something to wear. "Why can't I drink?"

"You know why you can't drink Kassandra."

"I know that but the question is, do you?" I retorted as I slid on some sweats and a tank without underwear. I went back into the bathroom to hang my towel up before going to the bed and sitting down next to Spooky. 

"You still mad at me?" He asked.

"I don't know, are you gon kill me?"

"I don't know," He said. I stared at him and he laughed. "I was just playin', I'm not gonna kill you Kass."

"Alright I guess."

"Vic and I are not gon let nothing happen to you, promise." He grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes. "Now do I have to ask you if you took your meds?"

I shook my head. "I already did before I took my shower." 

He nodded and left the room. I sighed and plucked my nipple piercings through my tank top. 

"Guess who got the day off?" Val said entering the room and closing the door, she had a CVS bag in her hands. 

"Guess who got the D last night?" I said. She chuckled.

"Here I got you this." She told me, handing me the bag. I took it and opened it and saw some Plan B. "You're welcome."

"Thanks I guess." I opened the bag and took the pill with the water I had from this morning. "Is Patrice okay?"

"Yeah she's good. We have to wait until she wakes up to scrub the ink off her arm, we don't wanna startle her." I nodded slowly. "Vic said he wanted to see you, though. C'mon."

I nodded and followed her out of the room and down the stairs. We walked down the hallway and went into an office of some sort where Ghost and Vic were sitting down talking. 

"Victor, long time no see!" I joked. "And to think I thought you were dead, I should've known better than that." 

"Yeah you should've." 

Val answered her phone and began talking to the person. The more the person talked the wider her eyes became. "What? How the hell did we not see that? Alright I'm on my way." She hung up the phone and started walking out of the room.

"Where you going?" 

"I gotta go to the hospital." She told Vic.

"Is there something wrong with Patrice?" I asked. 

"No it's another patient, I gotta go."

She exited the room and I followed her only to be pulled back by Ghost.

"Stop, she's lying." I told him. 

"I know. I also know that if something was that serious then she would tell me. Val and I don't keep secrets from each other."