Cinco

Ghost

Kassandra's been out for about six hours now. Vic has been checking up on her periodically. I told him that might not be a good idea because if he opens the door when she just so happens to be awake and sees him, it won't be good.

It was ten at night and since Kassandra is in my bed, I'm in one of the guest rooms. I was bored so I decided to brush up on Kassandra's past. Turns out she's been locked up four times; twice for violating a restraining order, once for assault and lastly for slitting some girl's throat. Weird thing about it was she killed that girl but only got three months. There was more but my eyes got tired so I closed my laptop for now.

There was a knock at my door, I told whoever it was to come in. Surprisingly, it was Val.

"Hola amiga," She said closing the door behind her.

"Amiga? I'm a girl now?" She smiled and laid down next to me on my bed, holding her head up in her hand. "I guess I deserve that one." I admitted. 

"You do, that's why I said it. What were you doing?" She asked taking my computer. "Wait until I tell Sabrina that Uncle Elliot is a stalker."

"I ain't no damn stalker, shut up. I miss baby girl though,"

"She told me to tell you hello. I hope you know you two are messing up my flow."

I looked at her. "What flow?"

"I'm trying to teach her as much English as possible and her being with my sister is not helping at all."

"Sorry, just wait--"

"Ooo, your girl is smart..and crazy." She said reading whatever she was reading. Her eyes were moving back and forth fast as hell.

"What?"

"Kassandra Symprosa Reynolds. Graduated from NYU even though she was suspended from grade school countless times."

"Why was she suspended?" I yawned.

"I was getting to that.." She rolled her eyes and whispered the Spanish word for impatient. "Most of them were for fighting, a few for throwing desks across classrooms and breaking a kids arm, another for damaging school property. It says she took time out off school for something, doesn't say what."

"Maybe she crazy," I said.

"Doesn't matter to me, you're the one that likes her."

"Wait 'til I tell my sobrina, her mommy is delusional." I told her.

"Denial, and stop copying me. You look like you're asleep."

My eyes were really low, I'm tired as hell.

"You are boring me, Ghost.."

I laid down and put my arm across my eyes. I heard the laptop close before she kissed my cheek.

"Night Ghost," She said. I waved at her and heard the door open, then close.

I was in a deep ass sleep until I felt the bed vibrating. I groggily opened my eyes and grabbed the phone that was laying beside me. Val must've left it in here by accident.

Malena - I can't keep her tomorrow too Val. You gotta do something.

I deleted the message as I heard moaning and a banging noise in Vic's room next door. I grabbed my shoe that was lying next to the bed and threw it at the wall. The noise stopped and I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

Valentina

After I left Ghost's room, a sudden wave of hornyness came over me as I walked into Vic's room and heard the shower running, then cut off. I smiled as I made my way into the bathroom. He was just coming out of the shower, finishing drying himself off when he saw me.