Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Author P.O.V*

"Harry you can't just announce him apart of our pack. He has to go through a process before he's announce as a new member." Niall explains and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Trust me he's fine. If he wants to do something he would have because you know real rogues don't waste a second when it comes to destroying things." Harry states before turning his body to the side to grab another cup.

"How many are you having?" Liam asks, seeing the bump clearly now while Harry and Niall look at him confuse."I meant babies. Your bump isn't really small when you turn to the side."

Harry and Niall look at Harry's tummy then lock eyes with each other. A gasp comes up on Harry's face when he lifts his shirt to see a bump. His hands quickly comes to caress it and he feels tears make their way down his cheeks. He can't believe that he's actually pregnant. He didn't know why he didn't get any signs of him being pregnant. Males and females have very different effects when their pregnant. Females usually become very emotional and wants nothing but confront and wants to be surround by babies. Males usually feel very nauseous, eat all the time, and have milk leaking from their breasts. Harry didn't feel much of the symptoms and he wonders if it has to do with the babies possibly being hybrids. Vampire pregnancies are very different from werewolves. Vampires' stomachs don't really get big. In fact, some of their stomachs doesn't grow at all. They don't have to go through much symptoms either.

Niall goes to grab Harry and kiss all over his face in happiness. He doesn't stop until his green eye mate tells him that he can't breathe. He can't believe that he's finally going to be a father. He can now teach his son or daughter how to transform and hunt. He can now watch his mate teach his son or daughter how to walk and talk. He knows that there is going to be a lot of home videos. He rests his hands on his omega's stomach softly. He rubs his stomach and holds back his tears of joy. His eyes closes and he shakes his head. He thought this day would never come for him. Liam looks at the couple figuring that they didn't know about the pregnancy until now. He smiles at the two seeing them hold each other tightly. He would leave but he doesn't have anywhere to go. The couple is his only option at the moment.

"We have to let the pack know. We have to do the bonding ritual." Niall explains once he pulls away from his mate with a smile.

Harry nods before he leaves to go get his phone and set everything in motion. Niall, during that time, gets the house ready for the pack. Harry doesn't pay attention to his alpha running throughout the house. He contacts his mother first before he starts to call everyone else in his pack. He sits in the living room the whole thirty minutes on the phone. He calls everyone in his contact from old high school classmates to old work buddies. He hears the front door open multiple times with people coming to look at his stomach and congratulate him. He accepts them all with a huge, bright smile on his face. A few of them brought gifts, which made Harry a tad bit teary eyed. He absolutely love the feeling of all this love and happiness and he doesn't want it to go away at all. By the time Harry gets off the phone and go to the backyard, there is at least fifty people standing around. They all are here for him, his babies, and his mate. This day can't get any better for him.

"Oh wow. My baby is having babies." Anne says as she cups Harry's cheeks with a smile on her face.

"Mom, I'm not a baby anymore." Harry states with a laugh making the rest of the pack laugh as well.

"We're going to have to monitor him now because we don't know what could happen with this pregnancy. Him or the babies could die for all we know." The royal werewolf says after appearing behind Niall

"Alright. Just don't ruin this moment for him please." Niall whispers while keeping a smile on his face as he looks at his omega.

Harry is smiling big as he is taken to a big circle of pillows that sits on the ground. He sits down and goes to grab the hem of his shirt. He takes off his shirt to show everyone his stomach. He laughs when a few kids from the pack start give baby howls because they can sense Harry's babies. Niall comes to sit behind his omega with his hands resting on Harry's shoulders. He can feel his mate relax more into his touch. Zayn comes over to the couple and gets on his knees. His fingers are cover in black slime and Harry nods at him to go ahead. The omega shivers slightly once he feels the cold substance touch his stomach. He watches as Zayn draws multiple symbols on his stomach and one over his heart. He draws that same symbol over Niall's heart, after he tells him to take off his shirt also. The pack steps closer to the couple and starts to howl.

Zayn gently grabs Harry's hand and makes a cut on it with a knife. He does the same to Niall. The two hands come in contact with each other and their blood mixes. The second it does their body go slump with their eyes closing. The ritual is a way for the parents to mark their child since they obviously can't do it how mates do the marking. The ritual brings the parents closer to their child so they can know exactly what they are feeling and thinking. Harry and Niall both feel like they are floating on clouds that give them a perfect view of the world. They feel a strong energy that isn't theirs but it does not make them feel in danger. It makes them feel warm inside as if the energy is giving nothing but love and trust. The couple sees five little balls of light floating around them that are producing the energy. Harry reaches out to touch one of them and he feels the energy ball absorb inside of him. The four other balls follow right after it, which makes Harry and Niall gasp while sitting up straight.

"What did you guys find out?" Zayn says with a smile on his face while handing the couple a glass of water.

"We're having five of them." Harry and Niall say at the same time making the pack howl in happiness.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

So they're having five beautiful babies and Liam is supposedly apart of the pack now. Sorry if this took a while I really had writers block for this for some odd reason. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my Yours.🐊🐾🌵