Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Author's P.O.V*

Zayn walks up to the royal werewolf's house, tossing his finish apple to the side. This is the only person that he can think of that might know where his brother and his children are. They were the only two who knew about the hybrid thing going in with them. The guards at the front gate let him through after they came to the conclusion that he is apart of the pack. One of the guards inside shows him the way to the royal werewolf's office. During the walk there, he tries to listen out or see for any clues that might help answer his question. The guide ends with the two standing in front of the door of the royal werewolf's office. The beta walks inside then takes a sit while the royal werewolf reads through a book in his hand.

"Do you happen to know where my brother and his children are?" Zayn questions with his arms cross over his chest.

"No. The last time I saw him was at his home when we were trying run tests on his pups." The royal werewolf lies, sitting down the book with a smile on his face.

"That's funny because I got text messages and news notification from my phone saying you had taken care of him after the incident. I have video proof of you saying it if you would like to see it." Zayn explains, giving a fake laugh after.

"Are you accusing your royalty of lying beta?" The royal werewolf asks, getting out of his seat with a raise eyebrow.

"If you see it that way, then yes. All I'm saying is that I'm using the evidence that had been givin to me. I don't really care if you're royalty or not. I just want to know where my brother and his children are like I said before. Blood before anything else." Zayn say with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I think you should leave now. I shall not be disrespected in my home." The royal werewolf states, pointing to the door."Though I'm upset, I wish you luck in finding your brother and his pups."

Zayn nods his head then gets up to leave. He gives the royal werewolf a fake smile then leaves the room. He doesn't leave the house though. Deep within something just doesn't sit right with him. He can't leave this house until that feeling is gone. The moment he comes to that he hears a loud cry. It doesn't take a genius to know that it belong to a baby. Who the baby belong to is something he is going to figure out right now. He sneaks his way up another flight of stairs and that's when he hears the cry again but louder. It has to be the last door since that one is crack open. He sneaks his way over to it then peeps his head inside of the room.

He knew that son of a bitch was lying as he looks at his niece being hush by a nervous female. He may not know the name of his brother babies but by one glance and one sniff of the air he knows that they are his. There is no doubt about it in his mind. All he wants to know is why doee the royal werewolf have them but not his brother. He is about to step in the room to confront the female but the back of his head is hit hard. Instantly, he blacks out then hits the floor hard. A guard holds him under his arms then starts to drag him to the royal werewolf, who has a look of disappointment on his face. He shakes his head once the guard stop by him then looks at him for further instructions.

"You're just too smart and nosey for me Zayn. If only you could see things from my point of view." The royal werewolf says then looks at the guard."Go put him with his brother. Don't kill him though and make sure his pockets are pick clean."

Meanwhile, Harry wakes up from his nap thirty minutes later with a huge headache. He grabs at his head while making his way to the bathroom for some pills. One of his shaky hands reach out for the bottle of Advil. Just as he goes to open the bottle, his ears start to bleed and he becomes dizzy. It doesn't take long for his body to hit the floor. The bottle makes a loud rattle once it hits the floor, which alerts the people in the house. A female comes in the bathroom then drop to her knees next to her pack member. She checks his pulse to see that he is still alive. She screams out for someone to help her so she can let him rest in a bed. It doesn't take long for a male to come into the bathroom and help move the omega back to Zayn's room.

"What happen to him?" The male asks, nodding his head to the wincing omega on the bed.

"I don't know. I just found him in the bathroom." The female replies, coming over to Harry and sitting down next to him.

"Well, I'm going to go get some things so he can get clean up and fed." The male says before leaving the room.

"Are you like him too or did he infect you?" The female questions, causing the omega to shake his head.

"No I'm not. He's not dangerous as the media makes him out to be. I'm sure there is more to the story than the media is saying. He is a good person at heart. He wasn't born like this. You all should know since you grew up with him. My suffering is from my children too so you don't have to worry about getting infected or bitten by me." Harry explains as he sits up a bit to help get rid of the dizziness.

"If he wasn't born like this, then how the hell did he end up like this?" She asks, leaning his head to the side.

"He was attack by a vampire. I guess her venom or blood mix with his causing him to become a hybrid. He didn't ask for any of this to happen." Harry says, feeling the dull pain in his body going away.

The other male comes back in the room five minutes later with somethings. He uses the towel he has to wipe away the blood that had spread across his face. As best as he can, he wipes the blood out of his ears as well. The female helps too by giving the omega a pill for any internal pain. Harry takes the soup that the male had brought in then starts to eat it. The moment the substance hits his stomach he feels warmth spread through him with a small boost of energy. He smiles at his pack members as a form of thank you. They nod their head in return then leave the omega by himself to get better. He finishes the soup and the juice he was given before laying down. He falls asleep a few minutes later due to the pill.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my There You Are.🤣🤠🤙