Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Author P.O.V*

Harry sat in his living room going through the channels on the tv. He didn't know where Niall was taking him so he decided to just wear a tight short sleeve shirt with some jeans. A channel was picked after some time but he left his couch when he heard Niall walking up to his door. He went to open the door and saw Niall with some swim trunks on and surfboards in his hands. To see Harry felt like a idiot would be a understatement. It's not his fault that he didn't know what to wear but he felt like it was. He left to go change without saying a word. Niall just stood there watching the omega run away from him. The thought of whether to go in or not came to his mind. He didn't want to seem like a creep but at the same time Harry was his mate so it would be ok. He decided to just stay where he was at until his mate came back. In less than ten minutes, Harry was ready in his swim trunks with a blush on his face. He hated showing his stomach since it is a bit on the pudgy side. He locked his front door then shut before he followed Niall to the beach.

"So what other mythical creatures live out here?" Harry asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Almost everything you could think of." Niall stated with a shrug then let his eyes fall to the ground.

"So uh tell me about yourself." Harry said smiling at Niall, who had started to blush at the attention being on him.

"I um grew up without a mother. She died a week after giving birth to me. She was an alpha and my dad is a beta. Zayn is my older brother, who does nothing but treat me like a omega. I get picked on by other alphas a lot because I don't like to show my dominance as much as them. I don't like to party or participate when it comes to protecting the pack which definitely makes me stand out like a sore thumb. I'm a very shy person so sometimes it comes off as if I'm being rude but I'm totally not. I workout when I'm stressed that and I need to keep a fit body since I am a football player. I'm a very intelligent person that just wants to do nothing but laugh and do anything related to music. I do all sorts of things from reading to cooking because I like to expand my skills. I never experienced my first rut because I always took pills for it. The things a rut does to a alpha made me not want to go through that. Being born on the thirteenth of September makes me a Virgo. I turned 26 a month ago." Niall explained, making Harry do a double take.

There was no way in hell that Niall is twenty-six. He looked fucking twenty for crying out loud. He must have some good fucking genes to still look six years younger than he actually is. He stopped at a red light and that gave him the perfect chance to look over Niall's body. He wasn't short but at the same time he wasn't tall either. The blonde haired male had a nice two pack going for him. Even if they were mates, he was surprised that Niall wasn't dating anyone. It is possible for people to date someone besides their mate and if they really felt a connection they could become actual mates. Harry tried to read more about that but it just made his head hurt so he had stopped. The light had turned for them to walk and they did just that. The beach came into view as Niall handed the tall omega one of his surfboards. The smell of the ocean danced around their noses just as they step foot onto the sand. There were a few families here playing in the sand with each other. Couples who came here were either playing in the water or laying on towels while eating and listening to music. Even though Harry didn't know how to surf, he was the first one to grab Niall's arm and pull him toward the water.

A surprised look came up on Niall's face at the sudden change in Harry. The alpha let a smile come up on his face hearing Harry laugh as they got closer to the water. The smile slowly started to fade away when he saw a few alphas shake their head at him. There was always an argument between alphas when it came to how they treat their omegas. Almost all of the alphas didn't mind letting their omega take charge and do whatever they want while a very few alphas wanted to control almost everything a omega does. Niall absolutely hated a alpha who thought it was right to live their omegas lives for them. He's seen some alphas take it to the extreme and use some type of magic to control their omega. Those same alphas were either sentence to death or was on the list of being a rogue now. He knew he would never do anything like that to Harry. He would kill himself even if he found himself wanting to do his mate like that. His mate. That felt so fucking wonderful to say in his head. A gasp left his mouth when he tripped and fell face first into the cold water. He could hear some people laughing as he came up gasping for air and wiping around his eyes. His blue eyes glanced at Harry and he saw him going after his surfboard that was floating away.

"Thanks." Niall mumbled while taking back his surfboard from a smiling Harry."Well let's get started."

Harry clapped his hands and watched as Niall got on his surfboard. He tried to get on as well but he ended up in the water. By his third attempt, he was splashing the water in frustration while Niall tried not to laugh. A pout came up on Harry's face as he turned to face his alpha. He gave him the best pleading eyes he could muster. Niall gave in right away and he placed his hands on Harry's bum then pushed him up. A blush coming up on both of their faces at the innocent gesture. It didn't take for them to be far out in the water just sitting on their boards. Niall reached his hands out to Harry and the omega grabbed them before they both started to stand up. The alpha was perfectly fine but Harry's legs wobbled like a new born deer. A fearful look came up on his face seeing that a wave was coming toward them. He prayed that he wouldn't fall off and drown and die. The thought left his mind though as Niall's lips came in contact with his cheek. A tingling feeling spread in his face as he slowly started to calm down and his legs stopped wobbling. Niall didn't have enough time to apologize because the wave had came. The two set off with Harry feeling a little bit more confident now. They held hands as they rode the wave. Niall chucking hearing Harry laughing loudly behind him.

"I'm surprised you haven't wiped out yet." Niall commented then Harry fell off his board and into the water while Niall finished the wave.

"That was everything!" Harry shouted once he had resurfaced from the cold water, running his fingers through his hair."Again again again."

"You have to wait for another wave." Niall said smiling brightly while he came over to Harry, who grabbed his board.

"I know. I see one coming." Harry said quickly while swimming over to his board and having Niall help him back up on it.

"Well then let's ride it." Niall stated with a smirk while winking at the omega, who nodded before they started to surf to the huge wave.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I just noticed for the stories I updated recently the main characters give background information about themselves. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing because it can be seen in both of those ways. Anyway tell what do you think is going to go on next or what you guys think of this chapter.

Bye my Picture Me Rollin.😣😋😆