Chapter 9

Chapter 9

            I redid my cherry red lip gloss. I sat there all alone in the bar waiting for something to happen. Blood Moon is tomorrow. Tomorrow I fight. Damon’s pack is fighting with us and so is Zane’s pack. I thought we had a chance but after doing some research on Dean’s pack I knew this would be a very bloody fight. He had the biggest pack in America! He had a least three hundred and forty-six wolfs. The truth is I’m very scared and nervous. We spent the all the free time we had practicing for the fight. Both packs! I bit my lip and took one more swallow of my margarita and walked out of the bar.  

The day of the fight. Blood Moon. (Next day)

            I got out of bed slowly. I walked to my bathroom and got into the shower. When I got out I brushed my long hair. I’ve thought about running away but that would just cause more problems. I looked into in the mirror. I looked pale and that made my eyes stick out more.  I walked out of my room. No one was in the kitchen. That was not a good sign. I felt arm go around me. I screamed and jumped.

            “Shhhhh,” Damon said putting is his figure over his mouth.

            “God damn you Damon!” I screeched at him.   

            “Ok sorry!” he said. He looked extremely good today. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t shirt with a leather jacket. I looked up at him and I could tell he saw me checking him out, he smirked, I rolled my eyes. “So how are you feeling?”

            “Fine, you?”

            He looked at me for a long time before saying, “Ok. Vick are you nervous?”

            “Me? Pst! No!” I said with a nervous laugh. Yup I’m defiantly nervous.

Damon P.O.V

            Shit she is nervous! This is going to be a long day! I looked at her, she is looking good! I mean she is HOT! She had on tight leather skinnies with a navy blue top with a leather top on. Jeez whenever I see her, I get so nervous. I bet she doesn’t know how she affects me! I haven’t even been with any girls since I first met her. Maybe it helped that were mates.    

Later that day.

            I looked over a Vick to see her with a frown on her pretty face. We’ve been standing here in the middle of nowhere waiting to Dean to come. We were surrounded by a huge forest. There was a huge empty space were we stood. I looked up to see the moon. I swear that moon was mocking us. It did look slightly red. I hear noise form in the bushes I looked up. I saw a huge pack of wolfs coming our way. I noticed two of them, Dean, and Mel. They walked up to us.

            “So your finally stopped running, Vick, Ryder, and Sky?” Dean asked.

            Vick swollen before saying, “Yes. Were here to bring you down.”

            “Vick Rose really thinks she and her doublets can bring me down?” he asked and then laughed.

            “Vicky you haven’t changed a bit,” said a lady in the back. She had light brown hair. Her brown eyes looked a lot like Sky’s. She has high cheek bones that were pink. She was kind of pale.

            Vick and Ryder swollen hard. Sky growled. 

Vick’s P.O.V

            “So your finally stopped running, Vick, Ryder, and Sky?” Dean asked.

            I swollen before saying, “Yes. Were here to bring you down.”

            “Vick Rose really thinks she and her doublets can bring me down?” he asked and then laughed.

            “Vicky you haven’t changed a bit,” said a lady in the back.

            Ryder and I swollen hard. Sky growled.

            “Alice? Alice Green” asked Ryder.  

            “Yup that’s me,” Alice said.

            “I thought you were dead!?!” Ryder asked/screamed.

            “Nope,” she said popping on the p.

            “You lied to us,” I growled. I was extremely pissed. 

            “No I didn’t,” she crossed her arms. “Stop trying to be someone you not Vick. I remember that first time I saw you. Shy and a girl that doesn’t have a backbone at all. Now she is acting all tough.” She rolls her eyes.

            “A, you can say all the things about me you won’t but that won’t get to me,” I sassed.

            “Oh? What if I got Damon and Zane to come to this side,” she said with an evil grin on her face.  Did she really assume that I would be hurt? I thought about it for a while. Yes, I would be crushed.

            “You step close to our boys I will rip your head off,” Ryder said. She crossed her arms. She looked good in her leather. It made her look like a real bad ass.

            “Bitch please, I’ve seen better looking fish then you,” Alice said twisting her hair in her figure. That made Ryder snap. No one saw it coming, one secant they were arguing then next all hell broke loose.  Everyone was fighting now. I punch a few in the jaw. I look for Dean and Mel I saw them heading into the trees. So I deiced to follow.

Damon’s P.O.V

            “Bitch please, I’ve seen better looking fish then you,” Alice said twisting her hair in her figure. That made Ryder snap. I thought she would come-up with some really good comeback but no. there were fist fighting. One guy came up to me changing into wolf and ran up to me. I moved and turned into my wolf too. We circled each other. I started at him in the eye. He stared back. He wasn’t that big. He had green eyes and gray fur. I snapped at him. He growled back. I was about to attract when I heard a scream that made everyone stay frozen in place. It wasn’t just any scream it was Vick’s.  

Vick’s P.O.V

            I was slammed against the tree. I felt my head start bleeding. I looked up to see Mel starting down at me with a smirk on her face. I turned into my wolf for and so did she. She had a huge advance on her because I had only a month to learn how to fight in wolf form. We were fighting when I looked to side and seen Dean coming at me. I didn’t have seen it coming. Then next thing I knew I was on the ground in human form and a lot of pain. I screamed. I felt someone put its arms around me.

            “Vick if you want Ryder, Sky, Damon, Zane, and the rest of the pack, then come with me,” Dean said.

            “Fine, just leave them alone,” I whispered before falling to into the darkness.