chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Damon P.O.V

            I stiffened. The last person I want to be around my dad is my mate. Vick. Sure she didn’t know I was her mate. She didn’t even know she was a werewolf yet. My dad is going to screw everything up. I bet she won’t talk to me after this. I stared at him and he stared at me. He sifted his gaze to Vick. I saw anger fill his eyes. He walked towards us. I stiffened and Vick realized, she turned her head to see what I was looking at. I heard her gulp.

            “Son,” My father said.

            “Dad,” I said back to him.

            My father turned and looked at Vick then he said, “Vicky May Rose.” He used her full name I saw her cringe. “You naught, naught little girl.”

            She snickered and said, “Oh crap. I’m going to be in so much trouble. Oh wait.” She smiled. I raised my eyebrows at her. They knew each other?  

            “Ya know son, good choice,” he said, I frowned. I have no clue what he meant. He saw the confusion on my face. He shifted his gaze to Vick. “You didn’t tell him about your reputation for your old school did you? So he doesn’t know why you’re here? This is going to be very interesting.”

            “Dad what are you talking about?” I said as I looked at Vick. She shuddered. She closed her eyes like she was in pain. I put my arm around her waist. I waited for her to pull away from me but she didn’t.

            “Ya know son, she slept with almost all the guys in her old school. Even some teachers. If I say so she just a little slut with a bitchy attitude.”

            I looked at my dad and then her. She was looking at me with pain filled eyes.

Vick P.O.V

            I started at Damon with pain filled eyes. I waited for him to say something or pull his arm from around me but he didn’t. I don’t know why but when his dad said that I felt guilty. Like Damon was supposed to be the only one sleeping with me. I actually like that idea I wouldn’t mind if he was the only guy I slept with. I mean he did have a really hot six pack. I bet he is good kisser.

            “Vick is that-” Damon said but I cut him off before he could finish.

            “Yes what you dad just told you is true,” I said and walked away I couldn’t look at him, I felt REALLY guilt. I walked to his truck and got in surprised that he didn’t lock it.

TJ P.O.V

            “They been gone for really long time,” Dom said.

            “I’m worried,” Brain whispered.

            “Damon would have mind talk to us if something is wrong,” I said. I didn’t want to admit it but I was also worried.

            TJ Damon said threw mind link.

            What? Is there something wrong? I asked. True be told I was worried. Maby it was Vick?

            Yes and no he answered me.

            Start talking boy I said.

            Ok first my dad back in town and my dad know Vick Damon started. He told me all about what happen. I felt bad for Vick. What should I do TJ? She just sitting in my truck looking at me and my dad?

            Get in the truck and drive her home. Then we can discuss the rest when you get here.

                                                          4o minuest later

            Damon pulled up. He got out and walked towards the passenger door, he opened it. He took Vick into his arms.

Vick P.O.V

(Before they got home.)

            I watched Damon leave his dad and walk to his door. He looked at me before he got in. we were half way there when Damon cleared his throat.

            “Vick I’m so sorry about my dad he can he-” Damon started but I cut him off.

            “No, don’t apologize about your dad. He’s right. I am a slut. When I slept with all those guy I tried to erase my past. I thought I could just erase my memories. But in the morning when I wake up the memories come back to me. The one of my real parents. I mean not the phony ones that you. Ya, ya they are really my real parents but that’s just a face they put on,” I started to cry. I couldn’t believe I was telling him this! “But really at home they abused me. I still have a scar on the back of my neck! I remember one night we had guest over. They were all screaming at each other. I walked out there to tell my mom I was hungry but when I got close to her she smack me across the face. I black out the rest of the night I woke up with scares and bruise all over my face. I was only nine at the time so I didn’t know what to do. When I was eleven they sent me to boarding school.” I took a deep breath and continued to cry I look over and saw Damon gripping the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were turning white. He looked pissed.

            “Vick I’m so sorry,” he said. He pulled that truck over.

            “Damon what are you doing,” I asked as I whipped a tear away.

            “Vick I promise I won’t let anyone hurt you again,” He said. He cupped my face. I was tempted to pull away and put on tough girl face but didn’t. It felt right to have his hands on my face. He leaned in and kissed me. I felt sparks fly. It felt to right. I thought this was a dream. I ran my hand threw his silky hair. His tongue touched my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly granted. We made out for a while but a car beep as it drove past us. We both pulled away. He started driving. As he drove I felt the tingle he left on my lips. I want more. I wanted him. I fell to sleep thinking about him.  

=============================================================

watch the youtube video..... that song brings tear to my eyes.... that song relates to Vick ... </3 soo sadd.....