chapter 1

Chapter 1

There’s something’s a girl can’t tell you. There are something’s a boy can’t tell you. We all have secrets but mine is deep it all started March 11 2011 spring break. (At families reunite.) Here my story:

            I’ve been at boarding school for half of my life and the other half was spend at my parents or my Grandpa’s house. My Grandma past away from cancer when I was 5 years old. Now my Grandpa dates whoever he can, (Like a 20 year old slut.) Most people would be proud that there Grandpa is rich and still can run a farm at 73 but I’m not because he and my dad get into fight all the time. Like 2 years ago on Christmas they got into a fight about the farm because my Grandpa keep saying when I die I’m going to give the farm to Christa (A.K.A the 20 year old slut.) My dad kept telling him not to but he wouldn’t listen. So now I have to spend the rest of the summer with him.

            I sat on the curb waiting for my parent to pick me up it felt like an hour.   When I finally saw a blue pick-up truck pull into the parking lot I felt worried. I don’t know why I felt worried but I did. Maybe because we had to go to my Grandpa’s and it was a 3 hour drive of my mom and dad fighting. I put all of my stuff into the back on the pick-up then got into the truck.

*3 hours later*

            “Well look who discerned to show up,” My Grandpa said.

            “Hey, Gramps,” I said.

            “Vicky!” Christa screamed. She gave me a huge hug. “You’re going to have so much fun here! I know starting in a new school is going to be hard. Hey! Stop frowning! Your cousins Corinne and Tyler will be there too. There in the same grade as you.” She was way to over excised.

            I put on one of my best fakest smiles and said, “Of course it going to be so much fun!”

            She smiled. “Come on lets me show you were your room is,” She said taking my hand.

            She led me to a room that has blue walls. There was a window on the far left. It almost covered the whole wall. There was a bed on the right side that had a light blue comforter to go with the walls. There is a huge T.V on the wall. There is a make-up table and a desk with a black laptop on it. THIS ROOM IS ENORMOUS!   

            “Do you like it?” Crista asked. I forgot she was standing there.

            “Yup,” I said popping the p. “This is amazing.” Maybe it won’t be so bad living here after all.   

            “I’m glad you think that,” She said. “I’ll go and get your stuff.” She left me to admire my room.

================================================================================

check out the photo of Vicky!!! =} and video.....