chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

            I avoided Damon and his boy for the rest of the week. Whenever they had to come to work here I was either hanging out with Jaden, Deana, Corrine, Katlin and, Lilly. I met them at school except for Corrine, she my cousin. I swear she could win a prize for being a Taylor Swift look alike. Long curly blond hair, blue eyes. Deana is tall but short in away. She has long brown hair, and brown eyes. Jaden she was the shy girl in the group. Hint WAS. She has green eyes to die for. He brown hair always had light curls in it. Katlin has blond hair, it kind of short but it has layers. Her eyes were kind of light of a light green. Lilly has dark brownish hair with blue eyes.

            “Skip! Skip!” I yelled as me, Jaden, and Lilly linked arms.

            “Ahhh,” They both screamed as they almost ran into the door.

            “You guys are wierdooooo,” Katlin said at my locker.  

            “What-ever K. you need to relax and have some fun,” Lilly said.

            “You back before Vick came to our school you guys were the quiet ones. Hard to believe that now,” Corrine said.   

            “I know right?” Tyler asked. Tyler and Corrine are twins. They are also my cousins. “Hey Vick. Happy earlier birthday.”

            “Thanks, Ty,” I said as I gave Tyler a hug.

            “Who wants to go to lunch?” asked Katlin.

            “Mee,” we all shouted.

            “Well then why are we standing here?” she asked. We all laughed and linked arms. Excepted for Tyler, he just called us weird. We ran into the kitchen. Most of the people were already sitting so when we ran in more than half of them started at us. Most looked at us with discuss. See most people ate me because of my looks. But there something that makes most boys turn around and leave…. I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC.

            We stood in line what felt like an hour but it actually like five minutes. When it was my turn to pay I felt a hot breath on the back of my neck.

            “Two dollars and forty- three cents,” the lunch lady said.

            “Here ya go,” I heard from behind me. I knew it was Damon because of his voice. We walked said by side. I looked at him almost walking into a pole but Damon pulled me out of the way before I could. “So, you know how it’s your birthday tomorrow,” he asked.

            “Umm,” I said stalling. Did he really ask me if I knew it was my birthday tomorrow? Wow for a hot boy he doesn’t have brain cell.

            “Sorry, stupid question.” He took a breath. What does he not want to say? I hope it’s not about the kiss. Carp! Vick you just had to kiss him didn’t you? Shut-up! Wow I am I really arguing in my mind with myself. Jeez I’m really losing. Shut-up mind Damon’s talking to us! “Your parents didn’t tell you about you birthday did they?” I shook my head no. “Ok well I guess I’ll see you there” he walked away after he said that. Shit he is going to be there.

SATERDAY/ FRIDAY

            “WAKE UP VICK!” Crista shouted in my ear.

            “What!?” I yelled back.

            “It’s 11:58 pm! You about to be a were and you’re going to be sixteen!” she jumped with joy.

            A were? What’s a were? “What’s a were?” I asked but right after I did I felt an aching pain shoot up my back. I screamed. I swear I felt my spine move. I also felt my legs and arm ALL of my bones shifting, I screamed in pain. I thought I could handle almost everything since I was abused as a kid. I felt my bod heat shoot up. I started to sweat. I kept screaming in pain. I felt my spine shift again, that made me be in so much pain I blacked out.   

6 hour later

            I woke up with every bone in my body acing. I didn’t want to move it made me be in too much pain. I looked down at my body under the covers, I was naked! How I don’t know why. Then the pain and memories hit me. I got up slowly trying to ease the pain. I put on some dark gray sweat pants and a t-shirt that said ‘I <3 country music!! <3’ I walked out slowly to the family room. The pain did not go down. If anything it got worse! I looked to see Crista, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, Damon, Dom, Brain, and TJ. What are they doing here?  Before I could say anything my legs collapsed on me. I was waiting for my butt to hurt but it didn’t. I felt a tingle go through my body; I looked up to see Damon holding me. I black out again.  

===============================================================

cliff hanger!! JK!!!! =) hope you guys like it soo far!!!! =) PLZZZ tell me what u think.... good or bad????