Chapter Seven: Caleb meets Derek

Chapter 7

(Abby’s POV)

As we ended up in front of the pack house Emma and I went around the side to a little oak tree where we keep extra clothes. Just for occasions like this one.

It took about three seconds for us to shift and change into our new outfits.

“Hey, what happened back there with that Caleb kid?” I really don’t know myself. But I’m going to bluff it up.

“I think it was just the fact of seeing suck a pretty femme wolf made his hormones shoot through the roof.” That little lie should be good enough?

“Haha, don’t you mean two pretty wolfs?!”

“Of course, Emma!”

“So what are the two pretty wolfs up to now?” Ahhhh! I didn’t even realize that while me and Em, were talking we had ended up in front of the pack house. And guess who was there to greet us?

“Caleb, we-we weren’t talking about you…” Great Emma, way to go on that fail at a lie. I really should teach you how to do that better.

“Abby, you are in charge of Caleb from now on. Show him to a bedroom that is unoccupied. Preferably one that is relatively close to your own since you will be watching him.”

“Yes sir.” God, why does it have to be me?! I guess it should be some sort of privilege in my father’s mind because I found the guy.

“Alright you lot, dismissed.” By the time he said this, it was only him, me, Emma, and Caleb left outside.

We all started to walk away when Em said something incoherent through the mind link.

‘WatboutDrek?’

‘What’d you say? I couldn’t tell’

‘I said what about Derek? I mean you ran away from him earlier, and he’s going to want to finish what he was saying earlier…’

‘Oh shit. He will kill Caleb!’

Caleb wait a second before you go inside, we just need to make sure the coast is clear.” Good thing I lied that one off, instead of Emma.

“What? Why? I should be able to walk straight in, right? Because you guys accepted me… So what is going on?” Great I don’t want to tell you so, sucks to suck bro.

But before I could realize what was happening Caleb walked right through the front door and was dragging me along with him. Our hands interlocked. Funny, I don’t even know when that happened…

“Who the hell are you?! And what are you doing with my girlfriend?!” This is what waited on the other side of that front door. A very pissed Derek, who screamed at us, his face beat red and shaking with frustration.

 Now I wish we hadn’t entered the house.

==========================

Sorry it took so long to get this little thing out, I was reading the first book in the hunger games trilogy, and it was realllllly good guys! You should read them if you haven’t already