Unfolded

need you to read the author's note after the chapter. Thank sand Enjoy

UNFOLDED

"What's this?" you asked. Its recess time and you later knew that your new friend, Ae Rin -who you met yesterday- is a singer. She handed you two of rectangluar papers.

"Its a VIP ticket to my concert. You can bring Lee with you." she answered.

"Chongmal? Omoo! Gomowo! He will love this! Its a perfect timing. This would be a perfect gift for him on his birthday this Saturday! When will this be held?" you asked excitingly.

"Its his birthday on Saturday?" she asked.

"Yes. Wae?" you asked as if worried of nothing.

"My concert is on Saturday!" She said worried too.

"Oh."you laughed "Its fine. We can just go to the concert and celebrate his party after. Well, that is if you can come,But I guess you can't because the concert would probably last long nad everything and your fans will be mad. SO its fine we can-." 

"Hee Mi... Of course I'll go. Promise!" she interupted.

"Yay! we'll go too. Thank you!" you her her until she complain because she can't breathe and both of you chuckled.

~oOo~

"Noona~ Where are we goinggg!" Lee asked with a tone of complain since you've been dragging him into a pool of crowd. He wore elegant  clothes since you asked him to and Ae Rin bought it for him. He looks cuter.

"Secret."you said with a wink." you arrived to a counter and approach a man handing him  the tickets.

"Anyeonghaseyo. This way ma'am." he gestured you to the red chairs like the seats in the cinema. You look at Lee to check out his expression and he just smiled excitingly.

"What's up today?" he asked as you took your seat.

"Its your birthday!" he smiled and met your eyes "Happy Birthday!"

"You remembered?"you frown at this. "Of course I do. Why won't I?" he sighed and look straight cutting your eye contact with him.

"I thought you are busy and all." he said. "No way. I'd rather miss the appointment than forget your birthday." and he smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" the announcer said.

"Its starting!!" you commented with excitement.

"A concert?" he asked and I nod. 

"Please welcome, Miss Lee AeRin!"  the anouncer or emcee shouted as a light turn on. 

Lee look at me with mixed emotions, but clearly evident that he's overwhelmed and filled with happiness.

"Noona~!" you nodded giving him a smile.