New Bestfriend

The photoshoot has been a blast. It was spectacularly amazing. However, everything has to remain a secret. Well, at least for now. Not until after your debut. Months have passed and it was unbelievely remarkable that everyone involved kept the secret. Not even a single information leaked out. Except for the rumors and gossips over the net with headlines:

EXO prepares for something explosive

The article is mostly about some guesses and nothing accurate. There are some predictions of fans that us somehow close but they can't support the idea. And some were just oddly absurd. You can really see how fans love the boy band group.

In the passed months, you've been having great progress in the workshop. After Lee left the house, you have been more focus on getting better in the job. Sometimes, the boys would request a visit to Lee. That's actually granted rarely.

Speaking of the boys, it had been a very nice relationship between you and them. Those five who seem to dislike you since the very beginning, has been so good to you. You seem to understand each person's attitude. Sometimes, when they are not so tired at night, they would play with you or give you pranks.

Today is the final and last day in the workshop. After 2 weeks, school would open.

"For the final day." your trainer looked at you "I would like you to sing one song for your first recording."

"Uh..." you look behind if someones there. "Me? You mean me?"

"I guess so." she replied.

"Oh! Please make her sing an english song! She's so good!" Unni, who is always there since the start of the workshop to see any progress, said with excitement.

"Unni..." You whispered with my voice so soft that you probably guess she didn't hear it.

~oOo~

"All set. Put on the headphones." a voice of your trainer said from the speaker. They , the staff and Unni, are in a separate room with a glass dividing you. You can see them, but you can't hear them unless they do something in there. A lot of machines situated in front of a staff. There's Mixing console, Multitrack recorder, Reference monitors and other unknown things. In your room, there's a microphone. Its in the middle of the room with a headphone hanging.

"Uh.. Are you sure 'bout this?" You asked nervously. Unni on the other room smiled and gave you thumbs up. "Wait! Can I choose the song?"

The speaker is on: "Okay. What song?"

"I see the light." While waiting for the song, the door on the other room opened and all twelve boys burst in the opposite room where Unni is. "Why are they here?"

"I texted them. They can't miss your first recording!" Unni exclaimed excitingly. "FIGHTING HEE MI-AH~ !" the boys said simuntaneously. 5 minutes later, insturmentals is played on the headphones.

(Oh, kindly press the play button in the Multimedia. THANKS)

You started to sing. "All those days watching from the windows..."

And on their faces mark astonishment and amazement.

~oOo~

"Omo.. Noona! Y-you're so great!"Sehun exclaimed after they enter the room you are in. Then each of them complimeted you for your golden voice.