News

Exams are oveeer :) Thank God!

Help me pray for my grades.

neeways. gonna update many chaps as promise. Please continue to read and don't forget to votee :)

----------

"Thank you." Luhan said to you as you arrive in the house.

"No problem." You smiled at him but he didn't gave you his.

Everyone is settled in the living room. They were stressed and tired from shopping-hidden shopping. You know shopping is hard but you didn't expect that shopping while hidding would be freaking hard.

"Thank you Nooonaaaa~" Sehun exclaimed and you smiled.

"You had such courage to do that Hee Mi-ah." you don't really understand what Baekhyun mean by that but you just smiled.

"Ya, ya, ya! Noonaa. Lulu will be proud of you!" Lee paused "Oh. Noona. Speaking of Lulu, he came home already last time. I forgot to tell you."

"Why do you keep calling me?!" Luhan asked irritatedly as he went downstairs. You just chuckled.

"Aniyo. We're not. Its our grandpa." you took a glance at Lee who's wearing a confused look.

"But-"

"Luhan, you're not the only 'lulu' in the world." Kris commented.

"Tsk, you should've said so." Luhan shrugged as he went back upstairs frowning. All of you laugh.

"Ya. Lulu was cute doing that." Sehun complimented. You all just agree. He was indeed cute. He even blushed when he thought we talked about him.

"Anyways, weren't you afraid while getting Luhan earlier?" Kai asked.

"Why? Why will I be intimidated?" you asked confusingly.

"Nothing just... the crowd and all."

"Naaah. It might be the other way around. Crowd intimidated to her. Right, ahjumma?" Chanyeol blurted.

"Yeah. right." I said sarcastically.

"Go. Take your rest after dinner. Its a tiring day. You too little boy." you said pointing to Lee and the boys.

"Ne~"

~Few Minutes Later~

Its late already. Everyone is in their rooms after you ate dinner. You put Lee to sleep and decided to go down.

Its dark. You turn on the lights and went to the kitchen to drink water. As you went out of the kitchen, you are a little bit startled by Luhan's presence who has been sitting in the sofa.

"Hi." you greeted but he just look at you and back to spacing out. You took a seat beside him and tried to make small talks.

"Sorry 'bout what happen a while ago." but he's still silent.

"Can I ask something?" he still didn't budge to open his mouth. He stared at you for a while but took it out seconds later.

"Okay. If you want to be alone, I can go." You paused for a while and started to stand. However, Luhan grab you by the wrist. "What?" he asked with a blank stare.

You smiled and back to take a sit.

"Are you mad at me?" you asked. "I mean, you've been glaring at me a while ago like you want to kill me."

There was awkward silence.

"Do you seriously wanna know?" you nod giddily then he sighed.

"You're taking Sehun away from me." he answered calmly.