Gratitude and Apology

Anyeonghaseyo!

Unfortunately this isn't an update. I am terribly sorry if I am a very slow writer. It just takes uhm.. time, a very long time, to search motivation or inspiration on continuing my story or else the outcome would be nothing great or whatever. so yeah.

I just came by to say THANK YOU very much for all the votes and lovely comments. I really didn't expect that many would read this umm.. simple story of mine. But I did hope many would read it 'ya know. :-) Moreover, school is back on torturing me or should we say I am back to school with more tortures and maybe more motivation. I swear I'd find time to write an update for you. I am so terrible, I know. Even so, I'd like to thank everyone mostly those people who are still waiting till the end and maybe also to those who had given up on waiting and decided not to continue my story. I love you all for that. I never felt this uhm.. grand since you came and started reading the story I decided to share.

yes, this is what you call a speech. lol

Anyways, for those who tried to reach out to me and PMed me, thank you for your time. As far as I want to finish the story, something just cannot make me do it or something like that.

I wouldn't want you to waste your time reading this so long and probably nonsense ugh... post. I am not sure if everyone followed me (don't worry, its not like I'm forcing everyone to follow me or anything) so instead of posting this on my message board, I decided to do it here since I am a bit sure our can read this.

Once again, I am truly sorry and Thank You.

(its great to have so many notifications from you guys. stopping me from deleting this account)

God Bless everyone!
Fighting!

-Bluuee