Chapter 7

The next morning Angie woke up next to her daughter, at first she was confused, she didn't remember getting up and going to bed, but then she smile at Angela and looked at how peaceful she looked, she moved the hair from her daughter's face and kissed her cheek before getting up and walking downstairs.

"Morning Angie" Liz smiled
"Morning Liz" she smiled back and took a seat at the table "did you make this?" She asked looking at all the food that was in the table, Liz gave her a strange look, slightly frowning
"I haven't cooked in years, this was all willie"
"He's still with you? I thought he would be working with Barnabas"
"He works for both, anyway did you sleep well"
"Uh yeah thanks, when did I go upstairs though?"
"I carried you up last night, I didn't want to wake you" both girls smiled at each other before Julia came in and complained about the light being too bright.
"I see much hasn't changed" Angie said sarcastically making Liz laugh a little and receiving and evil/ unimpressed look from Julia.
"I was thinking we could go down to the beach today?" Liz suggested
"That would be cool, Angela would love that"

About an hour later they were all at the beach, Liz decided to bring David along with them, Angie was scared of how he would react but he wasn't too concerned about her being there, indict he actually felt bad for the woman even though she had killed his mother. Liz, Julia and Angie sat on the sand while they watched Angela play with David, Angie couldn't help but admire how sweet David was with Angela. Liz went over to play with the two of them and Angie rested her head on Julia's shoulder and watched the three of them in the water.