Chapter 3

"Morning Julia" Elizabeth smiled as she walked through the door
"Morning Elizabeth"
"Morning" Angelique quietly said with a small smile
"Morning" Liz smiled back "good morning princess" Elizabeth said looking down at Angela
"Morning" Angelia smiled
"I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Elizabeth Collins, what's your name?"
"Angela Bouchard, but mommy calls me Ella"
"That's a beautiful name" Angela smiled shyly.
"Um, how about the two of you walk around the town a little bit while Elizabeth and I settle in for the day?" Julia suggested
"Um, yeah okay" the truth was, she didn't want to go out and walk around the town, she didn't want to run into Barnabas, although Elizabeth probably told him she was back anyway.

Barnabas had decided he would take a small break from work and rest outside the factory for a short while, he sat himself down on one of the chairs outside the factory and took in the scenery. A few moments later he noticed a small girl who looked lost and confused, her blonde hair and big blue eyes reminded him of someone he used to know"
"Hello sweetheart, where are your parents?" The little girl looked up at him shyly.
"ANGELA! Stay away from that man"
"Angelique? What are you doing back here?!"
"Look, I didn't come back here to ruin your life okay?" She said before picking up her daughter and walking back to the doctors surgery.  
"I told you to stay close to me and not wonder off"
"I'm sorry mommy"
"It's okay, just don't do it again alright?" Angela nodded in response
"Mommy?"
"Mm?"
"Who was that man?"
"Just someone I used to know"
"I don't like him mommy"
"Why?"
"Because he made you cry" she said wiping the tear that had slipped down her cheek.  Angelique smiled and kissed her daughter. She placed her down and walked back into the doctors service, Angela ran back to the room where the toys and TV were.
"Did you tell Barnabas I was back?" Angie asked Liz
"No, I didn't want him knowing" Angie nodded and headed to the room before more tears would fall, both Julia and Elizabeth exchanged confused looks before making their way to her room.
"Angelique?" Julia knocked softly while opening the door finding Angie against the wall crying. "Hey, what's the matter?" 
"I didn't want to go on that walk, I didn't want him knowing that I was back"
"Why didn't you say that?" Liz asked
"You wouldn't believe me for a second" she cried even more. 
"Aw sweetheart come here" Julia said sitting next to Angelique taking her in her arms and soothing her. "It's okay, you're going to be okay" she kept telling her, Liz had walked out of the room to get work done and eventually Angie had fallen asleep in Julia's arms, with Angela in hers, she had come in and found her mother crying, she hated seeing her mom cry.