Chapter 5

"Okay well I'm finished for the night, did you want me to wait for you?" Elizabeth asked Julia
"No I'm alright, I'll see you at home" Liz sighed noticing Angelique sitting on the floor with Angela wrapped in a blanket in her arms.
"Angelique?" Angie looked up at her and then back to her child "why are you out here?"
"I have no where else to go Liz" Liz sighed again, even though she isn't the biggest fan of Angie she still felt really bad, she couldn't leave the two of them out in the cold.
"Come on, I'll take you back to my place" she said pulling Angie up by the arm.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Because I can't just leave the two of you out here Angie" 
"Thank you" she smiled. "Wait... what about Barnabas"
"It's alright, he doesn't live with us anymore"
"Okay".  The two arrived back at Elizabeth's home, it was smaller than their old house but still pretty big, Liz told Angie where to put Angela.

When she came back downstairs Liz was waiting on the couch with two cups of tea. 
"I made you some tea" she smiled and Angie returned the smile and sat next to her.
"Where have you been the past four years?"
"Orlando" the two continued with small talk
"Angie?"
"Yeah?"
"Where's her father? Are they close?" Angie' face dropped and a tear slid down her cheek.
"Um she doesn't know her father" Liz had a feeling on who it might be but she didn't want to say it just in case.
"Who's the father" Angie looked at her as to say take a wild guess, Liz nodded knowing who she meant.
"He can't know Liz"
"Why?"
"Liz if I tell him he's going to take her away from me and I'm not letting that happen, why do you think I didn't tell him that night"
"Wait, you knew that night?" Angie nodded.  "Oh god, I'm so sorry" she said and brought Angie close to her and put her head on her shoulder and soothed her. 
"Where's Carolyn and David?"
"David lives with Barnabas and Carolyn has gone to college, she was scared that she would turn into a werewolf but it stopped after you died"
"I took the curse away, I'm so sorry I put her through that, you didn't have anything to do with me and Barnabas" the two sat there quietly before Angie heard her daughter screaming. 
"MOMMY!" Angie raced up to the room to find her daughter in tears and shaking. "Mommy!"
"It's okay, I'm here, what happened?" She held her daughter close to her
"I had a dream that a man with dark hair took me away from you mommy, I think it was that man I saw today, why would he want to take me"
"It's okay, it was just a dream, I'm not going to let him take you, I'm not going to let anyone take you okay?" She held her close again and waited for her to fall asleep before getting up again and going back downstairs.

As she walked out of the room she was stopped by Elizabeth
"Is she okay? What happened?" She whispered not wanting to wake Angela
"She had a dream that Barnabas took her, but what if it wasn't a dream Liz? She has premonitions" Liz wiped the tear from Angie's eye and pulled her close rubbing her hand up and down her back.
"I'm not going to let him take her away, neither is Julia" the two went back downstairs and sat on the couch after Liz had given Angie some pyjamas to borrow.
"What if you're right Liz? What if I'm a bad parent?"
"You not a bad parent Angie, I saw you with her tonight and you are the most amazing mother" Angie rested her head on Elizabeth's shoulder and eventually fell asleep, Liz kissed the top of her head, she missed her ex girlfriend.