Part 3

The first morning spent together was interesting to say the least. While the two had separate rooms they had to share one bathroom and while it was a rather large bathroom it was still only one bathroom. James walked in while Lily was brushing her teeth and while that may sound good and innocent it may be worth mentioning that she was doing so in her underwear. Now what would have been the correct thing for James to have done would have been to knock even though he had already entered or coughed slightly instead he waited until she was finished brushing her teeth admiring the view then slapped his hand over his eyes fell to his knees and cried out " Heavenly hounds I have seen the promised land" at this Lily finally took notice that he was in there, yelped and tried to cover herself with a robe "James get the hell out" she shirked at him "I would darling but I fear your sweet buns have paralyzed my legs" he said peeking through his fingers "get out, get out, get out" she continued to yell throwing things at him he retreated and she could finally breath easily once again, or so she thought until he returned about 5 minuets later holding a black bag. "I thought I told you to get out" Lily scowled at him "there is only one bathroom in this apartment and I have to get ready for school too" he said smiling at her " just use the prefects bathroom its on the 4th floor too right?" "wrong its on the 6th floor and I am not climbing 2 flights of stairs just so you can have this bathroom to yourself, or I can be late to class and say that you held me up and let the student body make their assumptions" James finished with a smirk, he knew how much Lily's reputation meant to her and he wouldn't be lying so he had nothing to worry about. "Fine get in here" she finally aquised.

In the great hall the students were recieveing their timetables for the year. All of Lily's friends were already at the Gryffindor table even though many of them were not in the Gryffindor house but after the opening ceremony many of the professors didn't seem to mind where the students sat. Lily got her timetable and was pleased to see N.E.W.T level DADA was her first class on Monday morning so now she wouldn't have to worry about falling asleep in class every week. Next was double Herbology with Sandra and Barry who was a Slytherin. none of her friends were in her first period but she didn't mind Lily never needed anyone in her DADA classes she knew she would be just fine on her own. Her next two classes were not with any of her friends to her disappointment but she knew it was just because she had taken N.E.W.T  level potions making which was only offered one period of the day so she knew someone who would be in that class and frankly she was not all that excited about that. the other period she would be friendless for was her alchemy class this was a very small class which she knew almost every witch and wizard enrolled so she knew she would be alright in there. After lunch was a free period which she had with Sharon, Sandra, Donna- a fellow Gryffindor gal- and Remus. "Man our free period is going to be far out" Sharon said "more like study city with these two around" Donna replied gesturing to Lily and Remus "hey we wont be studying all the time" Remus tried to defend the two of them weakly "yes we will Remus" Lily cut in "but that's okay they should be doing the same we've got N.E.W.T's to study for this year" "Whatever" said Lori one of the girls from Slytherin "as long as I get my same spot in the frog choir I'm happy" " Lori that's such an odd thing to say, I love you" said Kimberly Lori's bestfriend who is in Hufflepuff. Just then the first bell sounded off warning the students that they had better get to class.