Chapter 15 P.L.A.W.

[Tony]

"Why aren't they doing anything?!" Jaime asked furiously "there the freaking police! Yet they sit there like kidnapping isn't there problem."

We were all at San Diego police Station trying our best to find the girls. Jaime had been escorted out of the inspectors office after giving the inspectors a piece if his mind. Apparently it's frowned upon to call the Chief inspector a 'spineless lazy cunt'

Vic and Jaime told us as soon as they got back what had happened. Everyone was worried sick. We came straight here. All of us. All 3 bands.

"He is a bit of a cock" I told Jaime.

I had decided to company Jaime when he got kicked out. I know what he's like when he's mad and he need someone there to keep and eye on him.

"Mega Cock" he agreed

We sat there for an hour waiting for the boys to tell us the news

Please let it be we have our best people on the case and they should been found before lunch tomorrow.

"I hope there alive" I muttered under my breath

Jaime breathed "oh god I hope so too"

The door burst open and a 2 extremely pissed off Mikes stormed towards the exit.

Tonight Alive trailed behind looking offended while the rest of WATIC followed with disappointed faces.

After a short gap Vic sank out, closing the door behind him weakly. He looked lifeless.

"They'll keep an eye out for the licence plate but the chances are they've ditched that car."

"Is that it" I asked

He nodded "they can't do anything else apparently since neither of them are residents of San Diego."

"What the!" Jaime yelled "who gives a flying monkey shit if there residents of San Diego! There real people in real danger. Unbelievable." He slammed his fist into the wall and sped to the exit

"Come one" sighing I wrapped my arm around Vic's shoulders "lets get out of here. These pigs can't do shit"

-----

Once back at the house we let everyone calm down over the ordeal of the station.

Vic sat in the kitchen tending to Jaime's bloody knuckles.

"You punched real hard" I said as I leant against the counter watching them.

Gently, he took his hand into his own, examining the wound. After cleaning it her dressed and wrapped it before placing a long kiss over the bandage.

It's amazing how in times of suffering, love will always be there.

Love is a powerful emotion wether it be love between a couple or the love of a band.

"THATS IT!!" I broken the silence.

Leaping over the counter to an open laptop on the floor, I knew how to find them.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asked

"Love always wins" I shouted as I logged on to twitter

"What?" They all asked

I turned to them "no matter what the situation love always shines through. No force is stronger. Who love us the most? Our fans! We can get them to help. A justice team! If we all send out a message asking people to keep an eye out for Jenna and Tay we have a greater chance of fining them. We can put it on every social network sight and get it famous. Then the news will report it and the police will have to help us."