Chapter 8 Let It Out

[Janna]

After the drama between Tony and Jaime things became a little awkward.

As we drove away from the beach you could feel the decide between PTV. Jaime sat upfront while Vic drove and Mike sat outside Tonys bunk talking to him. I gather they were discussing what happened.

The divide unfortunately made We Are The In Crowd and Tonight Alive feel stuck in the front lounge.

For the guy, this was fine, but for Tay and I it forced us to have telling them in our minds every second of the long drive to the next venue.

"I'm gonna see how Tonys doing." I announced as I got up and walked towards the bunks.

The guys didn't seem bothered but Tay gave me a small smile.

Mike was knelt on the bus floor with his elbows resting on Tonys bunk. As I got closer I could see Tonys tattooed body laying inside the safety of the bunk.
His eyes flickered to me and a wicked smile grew on his face.
"Heyy'

"What's with that smile"

"Mike told me about his little run in earlier"

My cheeks burned red "YOU TOLD HIM'"

"Wow wow" Mike raised his hands in defence "don't worry he won't tell anyone"

I gave Mike an evil look before asking Tony how he was doing.

"I'm better. I think I might go an talk things through with Jaime..." He took a deep breath as he shifted in this bunk so he was sitting on the ledge. "You need to tell them. Don't leave it. The sooner you do it the better."

With that he got up and slowly walked to the front of the bus.

My curiosity kicked in, so mike and I followed him up to the front lounge where we both sat on the sofas hoping to hear good news.

Tony walked up to where Jaime was sat with Vic.

Every thing in the front lounge died down to silence. All eyes were on Tony.

"Jaime" he breathed. Jaime's head shot round to look at Tony. His eyes looked so dull and empty.
"I-I'm sorry. I over reacted back there. It really doesn't bother me. I'll support you whatever you choose. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you."
Jaime's lips twisted up at the corners. That famous happy glint flickered across his eyes. He stood up and took embraced Tony in a tight hug.
"Thank you" he whispered.

I looked over to Tay and grabbed her hand. She looked back at me.
"We can do this" I whispered
She nodded and squeezed my hand back.

----

[Tay]

"What have you even gathered us all here for?" Jordan asked.

Once we'd reached the Venue, Jenna and I had called a group meeting of bands. Pierce the Veil sat happily along the side sofa in the back lounge, knowing what we had called then here for. WATIC and TA sat on the back sofa and the floor confused about what was going on.

"Okay so this isn't easy to say" Jenna started

"And we hope it doesn't make any of you get mad at us." I continued

"It's just that Tay and I... Well... Umm"

"Spit it out, Jenna! It's not like your fucking" Whakaio yelled out jokingly.

Jenna fell silent. She turned to look at me. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers.

Whakaios face went from happy jokes to shock "wait. You are?"

I nodded slowly not wanting to look them in the eye.

The room fell silent. I bowed my head to the ground. Fuck. They hated us. They don't understand.

A tall figure pulled me into a hug. I looked up to see Jordan's arms wrapped around me. Within seconds, the rest of my band found a way into the hug. I looked over a Jenna to see her engulfed in a group hug.

Pierce the Veil began to clap an cheer in their seats.

"We're proud of you Tay. That took guts" Mike said as he hugged me.

I couldn't help but cry. I was so happy. Everything went to plan.

"I love you guys" I whispered between happy tears.

"We love you too. Who ever you choose to fuck"