Chapter 2 The Fuentes Residence

Date: 2nd May

[Jenna]

"And I introduce to you. The one, the only." Jamie slapped his hands on his thighs to create a drum roll as Mike unlocked the door "The Fuentes Residence!!"

The frount door swung open revealing a large square room. In the far right corner was an open plan kitchen. The rest of the room was being used as a living room space. 3 long couches crowded around a TV, connected to an xbox, PS3, N64, Super Nintendo and a Game Cube, that hung on the left wall which was surrounded in several brightly coloured bean bags. Shelves fully stocked with games, movies and music covered the shelves along the edges of the room along with various mementos from Pierce The Veils tour such a pictures, stage passes and a few whacky souvenirs.

I could feel my jaw drop at the pure epicness of it.

But it didn't end there. Mike lead us through the door to our left. It lead to a hall way that seemed to hug onto the living room in a L shape.

"Ok" Mike said clapping his hands together. "Here's the tiny toilet" he pointed to the small room ticked behind the hall way door. "And this is my room" he pushed open the door to a room with a drum kit, desk, computer, recoding gear and a large bed.

"Then this" Vic took over, pushing open the next door along the hall. "Is mine" his room was similar to Mikes except instead of a drum kit there were 4 empty guitar stands neatly lined up along the wall.

I wondered where Vics guitars had gone to.

He shifted further down the hall to the next room.

He opened the door to a room filled with everything Pierce The Veil had ever done. The walls were dripping with magazine articles and fan art.

"This was the practise room but today it's a spare room"

I noticed the large cases in the corner. This must be where all the guitars are at. Along with everything else a band would need for a tour to.

Along the floor lay 4 big blow up beds. This must be where we're sleeping.

"And around that corner you'll find the big bathroom" Mike took over while Vic opened the door to a shining white bathroom. "And finally, we have the REAL spare bedroom for the girls" Vic pushed open the door to reveal an elegant room with fluffy rugs all over the floor. A kings size bed sat in the middle with taco lamps lit on the bedside tables.

My jaw dropped! It was magnificent. Screw tour, lets just spend all month here.

"Wait. So Jenna and I get a room to ourselves?" The joy in Tays voice was unmissable.

Tony scratched the back of his head shyly "Well when we realised we couldn't fit you all in the band room we figured you would appreciate having a girly girl room for the girls."

"Aww that's so sweet if you" I giggled.

I could already tell this was gonna be an epic tour.

Everyone went to claim their beds. After we all met in the living room for a Mario cart battle. We stayed up as long as we all could but it wasn't long until we ended up going to bed.

It had been a LONG day.

~~~~

Date: 3rd May

[Tay]

It was only early evening and I'd had already drunken more than I should.

"Pass the Jack Daniels, Whisky Hands" Tony said drunkly to Mike.

We all sat in a big circle on the living room floor.

"Can we do something fuuuunn! I'm booooreeeed." Cam slurred.

Mikes face suddenly lit up "Lets do dares!!!"

"Ain't that a bit childish?" Jake looked at him questioningly.

"Hell No! Lets do it" I shouted. This was gonna be fun. I felt like a teenager again.

Tony gulped down the last few drops of the Jack Daniels then span it on the floor.

It landed right between Jenna and I. Uh oh. What are they gonna dare us.

They huddled into their own circle and discussed possible dares as Jenna and I exchanged glances.

The huddle broke. They all turned with a cheeky smile on their face.

"We dare you" Jamie smirked "to make out with each other for a minuet"

"Oh that's easy. Come on Tay." Jenna's Aussie accent sung. She smiled as she came closer to be.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS" They chanted!

As soon as our lips touched the room exploded with wolf whistles and excited yells.

[Jenna]

Our lips moved together in sync. My heart beat grew faster. She was so gentle with me. I'd never known kissing a girl could be this amazing.

This minuet couldn't last long enough.

The guys began counting down.

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

Tay pulled away. We faced the boys who stared at us in awe.

Tay and I broke into laughter as their expressions.

We played dares for a few more hours. I replayed the kiss through my head over and over. I enjoyed it way to much. Shit, does this mean I'm a lesbian??