Chapter 12 Morning After

[Vic]

The front lounge was scattered with hungover bodies from all 3 bands.

Everyone sat is silence attempting to remember last nights events through the mix of alcohol stained memories.

Jaime sat next to me; his head resting on my shoulder as he drifted off to a silent slumber.

Matt took a look around the room, counting his fellow band members. He seemed confused.

"Jake, where's Jenna?" Matts Aussie accent sung.

Jake looked around "I don't know, I haven't seen her since last night. Guys?" He looked over at Cam and Whakaio who shook there heads in response.

Suddenly, Jordan looked around at his band mates "maybe she's with Tay. She's not here"

Mike stood up, his lanky body towering over us "what about Tony, he's not here either. You don't think he's w-" a devilish smile spread over his face. "I know where they are" he walked towards the bunks signalling for us all to follow.
We all mindlessly obeyed. Eventually we made it to the door of the back lounge.

"Now if I'm right, your about to see something we can use against them for the rest of our life."

I looked at my brother questioningly. What's he playing at?

Slowly, Mike opened the door to reveal the mystery scene.

Clothes lined the floor along with empty bottles. Three body's lay over each other on the sofa with nothing but I blanket covering them. We instantly knew what had happened.

"OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN'T!?" Jaime yelled waking up the shamed 3 with a start.

[Tay]

"OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN'T!?"

I woke up suddenly to see Jenna and Tonys shocked faces. We looked at each other, examining the lack of clothes.
"W-we... Did we?" I stuttered.

"You bet you did" a voice rung from the door.

I spun round to see Mike ginning evilly. Behind him stood all out band members.

Fuck!

Quickly, I scrambled to cover my self as well as I could.

I looked over at Jenna sending her a 'oh shit. We're fucked' look.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I felt It needed an update.

Christmas soon so I'll be updating more... hopefully xD