xXSkater2Girl16xX

Sooooo....I got a request for this long back but I am laziiee so yeah sorry for the late update. :))

I have read Jordan's Waist Deep in Walmart and just started with Proscriptive Relationship and well......

I THINK I LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I LOVE MEG CABOT. WHICH IS A LOT.

Its okay, my fangirl moment is over.

Anyways Waist Deep In Walmart is Hilariously hilarious. She uses phrases like "Useless as a banana peel." How can it not be hilarious? Really its a perfect book for anyone who wants to have a good laugh while reading a romance book. It's a two in one. 

I have no idea as to whether or not I can post her summary here soo well I will try to explain the set up. TRY TO.

Ellie is in need of toilet paper desperately. There is obviously none at home soooo she decides like anyother thoughtful teenager why not get some from Walmart. Such a good thoughtful girl. Not. 

Going to fetch toilet paper for her mom with a hurricane approaching is not something a thoughtful person would do. But Ellie well obviously she doesnt listen to her subconscious does she?

To top it all, she gets stuck in Walmart with the hurricane fast approaching. With her secret love.

YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!

Anyways I will post the summary after asking her. HOPEFULLY SHE REPLIES!!!